My name is Jeff. I’ve had a passion for photography for over 30 years.
Specifically, I’ve always been drawn to photographing people. I like the
situational dynamics and the synergy that occurs when model is in sync with
photographer. I love working with models who are as passionate about
photography as I am.
I joined Model Mayhem to collaborate and network with models and
photographers of any experience level.
I have begun accepting select TFCD shoots once again (about every two
weeks). If you’re interested, send me a message. Even if we can’t work
out a TFCD arrangement, my rates are very reasonable.
- I’m first and foremost a family guy with a wife and two young children
- I like to have fun and make jokes - lot’s of them
- I have a garage which doubles as a studio. (or, is it a studio that doubles as a garage? I can’t remember)
- The garage/studio is fully outfitted and equipped - I spare no expense in acquiring photography equipment
- I like to have a conversation (a phone call) with the model prior to the shoot to discuss details
** In addition to Charlotte, I also travel frequently to Pittsburgh, New York, and Chicago **
OK. Enough boring stuff! Let’s shoot!
You can also find, follow, and friend us on these wonderful sites:
After 18+ months of shooting assignments for corporate clients, we are, once again, ready to focus on glamour, beauty, and fashion. We are currently seeking Models, MUAs, & Hair Stylists to collaborate on a backlog of projects.
We will consider TFP/TFCD arrangements (depending on nature of project) otherwise, we'll adjust our rates to fit your needs.
Models: Please feel free to bring an escort.
NOTE: Detailed information about doing TFCD shoots with Edge2Edge can be found here