August 17 - 19 in Austin, TX
August 20 - 21 in Houston, TX
August 22 in Oklahoma City/Tulsa, OK
August 23 - 26 in Dallas, TX
August 31 - Sept 4 in Minneapolis, MN/possibly Chicago
September 7 - 17 in San Francisco/Bay Area
September 21 - 22 in Los Angeles, CA
September 23 in Palm Springs, CA
September 24 - 26 in Phoenix, AZ
September 27 in Amarillo, TX
September 28 - 29 in Albuquerque, NM
September 30 - Oct 1 in Las Vegas, NV
October 2 in St George, UT
October 3 - 4 in Salt Lake City, UT
October 5 in Reno, NV
October 15 - 18 in Boston, MA
October 19 -20 in Syracuse, NY
October 21 in Binghamton, NY
October 22 in Albany, NY
October 23 - 25 in Palm Springs, CA
October 26 - 30 in San Francisco/Bay Area
November 2 - 5 in Seattle/Spokane, WA
November 6 - 7 in Los Angeles, CA
November 8 - 11 in Las Vegas, NV
November 14 - 15 in Nashville, TN
November 16 - 17/18 in Birmingham, AL
November 19 - 21 in New Orleans/Lafayette, LA
December 1 - 7 in San Francisco/Bay Area
Mid December in New York City
Late December in Chicago/Milwaukee(/Michigan ???)
Tentative plans = South America | Japan | Thailand | Spain | India (Looking for sponsors!!)
>> WHERE TO NEXT?!! TAKING REQUESTS... - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(((Wondering when I'm traveling to YOUR area...??
...PM and be put on my traveling log...I'll let you know when I coming!)))
...DOWN TO BUSINESS...
I DO THIS FULL-TIME (for 7+ years) -- SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!!
I will assume all offers are paid, unless otherwise stated.
RATES: PM me for specific rates. Half & full day bookings.
BOOKING FEE REQUIRED FOR BOOKING SHOOTS!!!
Accepting cash, Paypal, and all major credit/debit cards!
* Available for; events/hosting, promotional, commercial, fashion, editorial, beauty, swimwear, lingerie, implied, bodypaint, artistic & glamour nudes (UP TO Playboy style). I do NOT shoot any bondage/hardcore fetish or adult/erotic work! --- Please do not ask ---
* I may be a little slow on emails and back and forth stuff, but if we have a shoot scheduled, I WILL be there. It can be hard for me to check my hundred emails daily between several shoots, stuffing my face with food, and driving thousands of miles to my next destination. Don't worry if you haven't heard from me in a few days. If I have the date/time and location - Ill be there. Please be patient and understanding of this
* Please do not just ignore my emails. It's SO frustrating. I can see when you read it. It's just rude. If you do not want to shoot, be taken off my travel log, or whatever the case might be; at least have the decency to message me and tell me...
* When messaging: please have your LOCATION in the subject line! Be specific and give me details. Help move things along smoothy and quickly
* I DO have a cancellation policy: If you cancel on me within the week of our shoot, I will apply a cancellation fee of HALF the original shoot fee. Within 48 hours; FULL. Please be understanding that this is my full-time job and traveling is NOT cheap!! Cancellations really screw me over! I expect this respect from everyone I work with. (Previous cancellations will be accepted for future shoots but will be highly monitored and I will require a deposit.)
* I do NOT book shoots through tags/comments - please PM me or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings! This also goes for social media sites. I do not book shoots through FB, twitter, instagram or any other social site.
* I am literally ALLERGIC to the sun!! I cant be in direct sunlight for long!!
All outdoor shoots must be properly discussed and approved before the shoot.
* Hair/makeup time IS included in the shoot time. And YES, I can do my own!
(All photos in port are my hair/makeup work, unless otherwise stated.)
* I do NOT shoot TFP, unless with a FULL TEAM & guaranteed tearsheet!!
I also will not shoot full nudes for trade. Topless and implied is fine with certain concepts. Thanks. Xo~
AGENCY APPROVED!! I have been nationally published numerous times. I have done countless runway shows, campaigns, magazines and interview features around the world; you name it. I have been body casted, body painted and have performed in many different conventions and competitions across the nation. I have worked with hundreds of photographers across the globe and been a part of many talented teams. You can also find some of my castings, prints, and photos in galleries through out the country.
"Whatever you are by nature, keep to it!
Never desert your line of talent...
...Be what nature intended and you will succeed."