Feb/Mar '08 issue American Curves magazine
What's Up ?Annapolis
2009 Miss March- Charity Pinup Calendar www.classic-pinup.com
'08 Miss Oct & Cover Model-Charity Pinup Calendar
'07 Cover Model-Military & "Film Noir"-Charity Pinup calendar
'06 Miss Dec-Charity Pinup Calendar
Yasmin Ad Campaign
NECA Ad campaign
USDA Ad campaign
SPOKESMODEL- 2008 Top Cops Awards Presenter;
L'Oreal, Revlon, Max Factor,Almay, Cover Girl, Coca-Cola, Barbie, US Army,to name a few!
• As a Professional Actor, my experience includes improvised and scripted roles in Film, TV, Industrials, Commercials, Theatre, Interactive Theatre, Live entertainment and events.
• As a Commercial/Print Model, I have worked with numerous photographers, and been featured in ads, brochures, web/print campaigns and charity calendars.
• As a Spokesmodel, my duties have included awards presenter, crowd gatherer, sales, registering clients, customer service, swiping badges, product demonstrations, sample distribution, photography, makeup application, everything from hostessing at charity events to serving 3000 soft serve ice cream cones during a 3 day tradeshow!
• As a Professional Marilyn Monroe Look-alike/ Impersonator, my duties have included - walkaround, meet-and-greet guests/clients, posing for photos, signing autographs, presenting awards and drawing prizes, and of course singing “Happy Birthday!” for parties, anniversaries, charity functions, auctions, tradeshows, casinos, museums, grand openings, corporate events, car shows, etc.
• Other costumed characters portrayed include: Rita Hayworth, Lucy, Vanna White, Carmen Miranda, Elvira, Wonder Woman, 60’s /Austin Powers Girl, Bond Girl, Geisha, 1920’s Flapper, 50’s Poodle Skirt Girl, Renaisssance faire, Paparazzi / TV Reporter.