About MeI was born in Ohio. I have my Masters in Art Therapy and Counseling. I have many aspirations in life and one of them is modeling. I'm easy going and enjoy working with a variety of people. My goals through modeling are to explore the industry and be photographed for beauty & creative themes and high end fashions such as,Vogue, Cosmo etc. I accept only paid assignments and I am not interested in Fetish or Nude opportunities.
If you have any questions about me or would like to know more, you can contact me here and on my One Model Place site listed above.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY - ESCORT REQUIRED FOR ALL SHOOTS.
PLEASE BE SPECIFIC IN DETAILS!
1. Shoot Location
2. Start/End Time
3. Method of Payment
4. Time Frame of Payment If Applicable
5. Time Frame to Receive CD/DVD of Images If Applicable
6. Expenses Paid Details If Applicable
7. File Size of Images
8. Copyright Information
9. Clothing Provided or Model to Provide Clothing
10. Hair/Makeup Provided or Model to Provide
11. How Images Will Be Used/Where Published
12. URL/Link to Your Portfolio/References
13. Place for Model to "Get Ready" for shoot
Have you worked with Bronis? Add Credits for Bronis! >>
Credit NotesAlexaArt Photography
Promotional Model for AlexaArt Photography at the Cleveland Women's Show, September 2009
Runway Model for "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" Fashion Show at the Cleveland Women's Show, September 2009
Presentation Hair Model- Beauty Classic- Paul Mitchell Hair Show Columbus, Ohio, October 2009
Today's Bride- Runway & Promo model for Henri's Cloud 9 Bridal. Akron & Cleveland, Januray 2010