Hey, I'm Lex - Thanks for coming to my corner of the mayhem. Take a look around and don't be frightened to say hello. Drop a comment my way or leave a tag.
"You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have."
I've relocated to NYC!!
I am an experienced traveling model with several years of experience and is currently a member of the New Orleans Models' Guild. I have a wicked case of wanderlust and love to exercise it. Have reason, will travel is my motto! I'm an adventurous person that loves hiking, climbing, sweating, running, jumping, twirling about, swinging, cartwheeling, getting wet, dirty, or generally into mischief and mayhem. I'm easy to get along with and work with. I love to let my body flow, but I pride myself on being able to take direction well, so don't be shy in giving me a polite prod. I'm always down to go the extra mile for a great shot. I am comfortable in my own skin and love to create beautiful art.
My interests run far and wide. While I'm obviously incredibly comfortable with artistic nudes, I'm interested in shooting other styles such as fashion, commercial, beauty, editorial, bridal, and vintage. I love to collaborate on concepts and build a shoot together.
My measurements are 32C-26-34. As far as my ethnicity goes, I am of Creole descent. My hair is a natural 3c/4a texture, typically worn in an afro. In the event you'd rather straight hair, I am open to wearing wigs or having my hair straightened, with heat only. I have not had any cosmetic work done, but I do have tattoos:
- An afro pick on the back of my right arm.
- One treble clef in the middle of my back.
- A single outlined star on my right hip.
- A cluster of 8 stars starting at my left hip extending to my side.
Please inquire about my rates or make an offer that works for you. I accept cash, Paypal, and credit cards via Square. I am negotiable
and willing to barter.
Here are a few things that I do barter for:
- Travel accommodations: Plane tickets, train tickets, bus tickets, hotel/lodging, frequent flier miles, Discovery pass, etc.)
- Camera Equipment: DSLR, vintage, toy, lenses, Spectra film.
- Random stuff: Gift certificates/cards to clothing, shoe or jewelry stores; day spa services, wardrobe, concert tickets, theatre tickets, luggage, video games, website services, etc...
"Nakedness reveals itself. Nudity is placed on display.
The nude is condemned to never being naked. Nudity is a form of dress."