John RougeouPhotographer Male Boyce, Louisiana, US
My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/JTRPhotography
Mayhem # 1481009
I am located in Central Louisiana, about 15 miles northwest of Alexandria. I love to shoot young ladies in several different styles including "Down on the farm", "Out in the Country", & "Country & Western" style photography. I love to shoot other styles of photography including: "Sports Illustrated Swimsuit", Implied nudes, Playboy & Artistic nudes. I do not shoot porn as that is not something I am interested in doing. I want to use models who have a natural look about them. I do not shoot runway or high glamour styles.
When I go to a shoot, I want everyone to have fun. I have no problem with models bringing an escort or escorts, as long as they are female. I do not allow husbands, dads, or boyfriends at my shoots. ANY FEMALE ESCORT is welcomed, and you can bring as many as you would like. I like for the shoot to be as stress free as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitiate to ask.
**NOTICE: â¨Images on this mayhem page are direct COPYRIGHT of JOHN ROUGEOU and the MODELS listed with credits. None of the photographs contained within this web page are within public domain nor are they royalty free photographs. None of the photographs contained within this web page may be reproduced, copied, transmitted, altered put in your book as reference...or projected in any way alone, or with other images, by use of computer or other electronic means, without a prior written agreement or permission. JOHN ROUGEOU
I am very proud of all of my accomplishments in photography including the following:
1. Produced and photographed the 1999 "Louisiana Country Girls" Calendar. This calendar was sold to benefit horseback riding programs for Handicapped Kids
2. Alexandria baseball 1999 & 2000
3. Front cover of Trade-A-Plane Magazine: June 2000: Volume 63: Number21
4. The International Library of Photography: "A Trip Down Memory Lane" 2002.
5. Model submission of Colleen Marie, to Playboy Magazine in 2000
* Colleen was selected and became the first Doctor ever to be published as a Centerfold in Playboy history: She was selected and named Miss August 2003. She was also featured as the Centerfold in the countries of Japan, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, & Taiwan. As a result of her work in Playboy, Colleen also appeared on "Fear Factor", & "E Entertainment" television. She has also been a featured model on a billboard for a jewelry company in Los Angeles & a spokes model for Rolling Rock Beer. As a result of her modeling, Colleen was able to pay off all of her student loans in two years. In addition to her modeling, she is Doctor of Veterinarian Medicine and practices in the Northeast. (Colleen is a prime example of someone who did not focus her attention entirely on modeling. Instead she stayed in school and got her education, in case modeling did not work out for her. She now has the best of both worlds, a great hobby & a fantastic profession.
6. Fourth Place Winner, "Louisiana office of Tourism's 2002 Travel Photo Contest"
7. First Place Winner, "Louisiana office of Tourism's 2003 Travel Photo Contest"
8. Promotional photographs for the "Palms Casino" (2003), in Las Vegas Nevada
9. 2003 "Junior Olympic Boxing Championships": Alexandria, Louisiana.
10. 2003 "Fran Jones under 19 National Boxing Championships": Alexandria, Louisiana.
11. 2004 "Totally Outrageous Behavior" Shanna Morace fall video: Nash Entertainment: Fox Television
12. Shanna Morace: National Emperial Shriners Convention: Las Vegas, Nevada
13. 2003 Miniature Art Show: River Oaks Art Center: Alexandria, Louisiana
14. 2004 Miniature Art Show: River Oaks Art Center: Alexandria, Louisiana
15. 2005 Miniature Art Show: River Oaks Art Center: Alexandria, Louisiana
16. 2006 Miniature Art Show: River Oaks Art Center: Alexandria, Louisiana
17. 2007 Finalists in the "27th Annual Spring Photography Contest: Photographer's Forum Magazine".
18. 2010 Wayne Toups Concert: Paragon Casino
In addition to the above mentioned works, I also photograph a wide variety of subjects including: Events (rodeo's, circuses, ballgames), landscapes, families, weahter systems, models, newborns, weddings.