Richard FernandezPhotographer Male Tampa, Florida, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Richardfernandez
Mayhem # 1494943
About MeHello! Thanks for visiting. I am a down to earth semi-pro photographer. Having fun during shoots it's a must! Looking to shoot models to expanding my portfolio and to help models build their portfolio. I am willing to shoot with almost anyone that can show up on time, show some passion for the shoot and just want to have fun. I joined MM to get better, build up my port and also to help models out.
"I WANT MODELS THAT INSPIRES ME. I WANT MODELS ABLE TO ASSUME A CHARACTER BASED ON THE CLOTHING, THE SURROUNDINGS AND PLAY A PART RATHER THAN TRYING TO POSE."
Get to know me better while reading these lines:
- I am "an easy going" photographer.
- I do photography as my full time job.
- I've been doing this since 2006 without interruption.
- I'm NOT here to fool around or to flirt... though I assure a GREAT time to all!!
- I do limited TFP or TFCD (usually when I have a project in mind, or your project is truly amazing).
- I shoot both on location and in studio.
- My rates are PRETTY GOOD! (contact me to get more info on this)
- I've worked with aspiring models as well as Professional ones.
- If you are a PRO or Semi-Pro, I'll expect you to know how to model (I'll give you some pointers on what I am looking for).
- If you are an aspiring model, I will help you and direct you if needed... so don't worry.
- I don't like flakies!!! (I know life bothers once in a while. If you have an emergency, let me know immediately, call me and let me know you won't be able to get to the session. But if we make an appointment and you don't show up and I don't hear from you but one or two days later, you are done! NO SECOND CHANCES).
WHAT I REQUIRE:
Proof of Age. I will take a picture of your official picture ID at our first shoot for my records, before we begin shooting. I do not shoot with models under 18 years of age.
A signed release. I will ask you to sign my release at the beginning of each shoot. I will not shoot without a signed release. NO exceptions.
A Pre-Shoot Meeting, if we have never worked together before. You get a sample copy of my release to keep, so you can become familiar with it. We get to meet and get acquainted. You get to see I'm not a creep, I get to see if you look like the pictures in your portfolio. These meetings are held in a safe, public place like Starbucks or some casual restaurant convenient to you.
BRINGING AN ESCORT?
I always encourage an escort to be present during the session, but there are some important rules that you MUST be aware and follow:
- We allow ONE person ONLY (beside you as the model).
- He/she MUST be over 18 years of age (we require an I.D. for both of you).
- He/she CAN'T take any photo(s) with cell, camera or anything else at any time in any area in the studio (that includes the dressing room too).
- He/she CAN'T distract the session by taking or making phone calls (if there is a call to be made or take... must be done outside the studio).
- He/she CAN'T direct you in your posing or direct me in my photography (doesn't matter how good he/she is).
- He/she is the one that will assist you (there is never a physical contact in any circumstance between photographer and model).
- The main purposes for an escort are:
a) to protect you and I as a witness that everything was done professionally and without any bad circumstance (this person, if present, will sign on your model release as well at the end of the session),
b) to make sure the session covers your interests,
c) to help you and get closer to you when is needed.
I expect you to be 100% comfortable modeling in the presence of your escort.
Always looking to shoot new things and models with upcoming entertainers (Video Shoots) -- If you're interested in working with me please feel free to contact me. Hope to hear from you soon... Thanks!
CreditsPlatinum Mobile Detailing,Tanga Lounge Night Club,Party Hard Entertainment,Richboy Entertainment Inc,D.j. Young Cuba,Dj Styles,Lil Kee,AMG,Yung G,Streetways, Gett Loww...