tep wsxxModel Female Saint Louis, Missouri, US
My Website: LSwutMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/tepwsxx
Mayhem # 1553084
About MeI am a 24 year old, tall, Midwest motorsports and promo model!
I am the owner of the LSwut Project & Blog, a very large, on-going project of mine and various sponsors, such as Proform Parts - started by a pretty impressive engine failure on 8/18/2011. I am Proform's YouTube chick and on premise spokesmodel - we do racing events, ads, tradeshows, ect. You can see my videos here in the Proform Video Vault: http://www.streetfire.net/uploaded/ProformMuscle.htm
• 2010 LSX Shootout (STL)
• 2011 IMIS Show (Indianapolis, IN)
• WORKING TOWARDS - 2012 LSX SHOOTOUT, SEMA, IMIS, PRI
My main $$ maker is being a Monster Energy Girl! Some significant events include;
• Monster Energy Supercross
• NACS Convention Chicago 2011 (Model & Bartender)
• 2011 Guns 'N Hoses Trophy Girl
I am also busy with ...
• WORX Energy
• Jagermiester Jagerette
• St Louis Blues Ice Crew & Blue Crew
• KFNS 590 Fan Girl
• Matador Beef Jerky
• Thom & Jeff iCandy/PODCandy!
• MCRA MotoGP Trophy Girl
- OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES -
• Miss January 2011 - Big St Charles Motorsports
• Girls of LSX Calendar - 2010, 2011, 2012
• 3rd Quarter Winner of insideSTL Girl Next Door 2011
• 105.7 thePoint's July 2011 iCandy
• Full Throttle Cover - February 2011
• Full Throttle Babe of the Month - April 2010
• Miss STLDRAGRACING
• Spread in RIDE HARD Magazine's April 2012 Debut Issue
•I AM ALWAYS WILLING TO COVER MY TATTOOS WITH MAKEUP FOR PAID SHOOTS•
If you're interesting in facilitating me or my skills, please e-mail me & I can send you my full resume
-- LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO SEE MORE!: www.facebook.com/tepwsxx
-- FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! @mofkntep
Constant gym go-er, always tan, I have quite a few tattoos (including a half sleeve, chest piece, ribs and hip) and a few tasteful piercings. I just recently cut 10" of long blonde hair off and now have dark brown/black/blonde/red hair to my shoulder but I wear fusion extensions.
When it comes to the automotive/motorcycle type of modeling I'd like to be most involved with, I am an experienced engine builder, tuner, painter and machinist. I also am an avid dirt bike rider. I prefer domestic, built vehicles, but if you have something crazy and exotic, I'd love to shoot with it!
I am interested in automotive, motorcycle & tattoo magazine submissions, promo for shops and just helping out photographers with portfolios!
I •WILL NOT• shoot nudes!! I refuse to put my everyday jobs in jeopardy!
• • • I DO ALL OF MY SCHEDULING OVER E-MAIL• • •
-- I do not check this page daily --
CreditsLowell Photography, Adron Buske, Brian Mueller Photography, Eye Candy Creations LLC, Juli Penny, Ron Barlow, Image X, Scott Rovak, Neil Valli, Steve Garnett/doyousocial.com, Greg Dlucos, Wes Rodgers, Emily Campagna/Sedura