AmyDoesMakeupMakeup Artist Female Lake Mary, Florida, US
My Website: AmyDoesMakeupMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/amydoesmakeup0
Mayhem # 1566592
About Me"All true artists, whether they know it or not, create from a place of no-mind, from inner stillness." - Eckhart Tolle
Hello all! My name is Amy and I got into makeup years ago, even going to school and receiving my diploma for makeup applications from beauty to special fx, because I absolutely love how you can take a brush (or many other tools) to create something gorgeous or horrifying.
*This is my full time career of choice, and I love every minute of it. My rates are very reasonable, so please don't hestitate to ask about them!*
I have experience in several genres and all skin tones. You can expect me to work in a very professional manner, making sure the model, photographer, etc are comfortable and more than satisfied with my work. I also stress sanitation in any working environment - you might as well call me germophobic!
"Creativity takes courage." - Henri Matisse
Some random stuff about me:
- I'm engaged to a wonderful man, future wedding date Sept 24, 2011!
- I've lived in FL for 20 years but am itching to move to L.A.
- I tend to show up to shoots 10-20 minutes early to scope out the area if on-location, or just early because I always overexaggerate how bad traffic could be on my way there
- I text a bit when discussing ideas with the model/photographer/hair stylist before the shoot
- I am a big perfectionist and tend to make the photographer take test shots while I fool around with the makeup app before I let him/her do their thing
- I run out of hand sanitizer and brush cleaner so quickly, that models/photographers laugh at me about it
One last thing, please do not send me drive-by friend requests. Communication is important in any type of relationship - don't hesitate to tag, comment, or send me a message just saying "Hi"!
"To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams." - Giorgio de Chirico
CreditsFor the extensive list/resume, please send me a message through here or through my website. Thank you.
I have experience in these areas, and expanding:
I have worked with so many models, photographers, etc that it would take me way too long to list them all (plus a lot of scrolling on your part), so I'll just say my highest recommendations for photographers go to JenniferJane, Jennifer Castro, and Melissa Hoffman. Models I highly recommend are Julissa Sabino and IceBallerina, if you can manage to work around their hectic schedules!
Thank you though to everyone that I have had the pleasure of making an awesome project come together with!
Look out for my work on the music video, "Jokes on You," by Unique Chapters.
**You can view my most recent print work on the January 2011 cover of www.fraichemag.com, including pages 20, 22, and 23.**
And yes, if interested you can contact me for those of whom I would never recommend.
"The music that really turns me on is either running toward God or away from God. Both recognize the pivot, that God is at the center of the jaunt." - Bono