**A Little Fast Facts About Me**
- The Title Holder of Miss Canada Tourism 2014
- The Title Holder of Miss Multicultural Canada 2013
- 1st Runner-Up of Miss Toronto Tourism 2013
- A Professional Musician
- A Brand Ambassador of a high-end cosmetic brand
- Agency Represented
Miss Canada Tourism with "Chicks on Sticks" at the St. Catharines Downtown Classic Car Show
Miss Multicultural Canada 2013 at the Diversity Awards Gala
Hello There! Thanks for visitng my page. I have been a professional musician all my life, and just about 8 years ago I have discovered the wonders of expressing myself not only through sounds and melodies, but also with my facial expressions and body language.
I have experience in glamour, fashion & beauty, commercial, runway, and most specialized in *Pin-Up*.A Little Bit More About Me:
- I am very committed to my modeling career, I keep a very high standard to my work ethics. My reputation is so important to me, I am always punctual and never flake!
- I go above and beyond... I can shoot in the snow, mud, rain... I climb rocks, trees, walk around broken glasses and rusty needles on my bare feet... I am adventurous but I promise you I will stay safe!
- I do my hair and make up most of the time, but I am also more than happy to collaborate for portfolio building.
- I have quite a collection of wardrobe - lingerie, vintage clothing, costumes and other accessories.
- My absolute best features are my long and shapely legs! I can appear a lot taller than I really am in photos.
- As a freelance musician and model, I have a broad network of connections. I always give credits and refer business to different fields.
- As shown in the credits, I have shot more than once with most of the photographers I have worked with!
- Okay enough said! You are more than welcome to check references to verify all of the above Compensation:
- The time and commitment I give to Music and Modeling adds up to my full time career. I am confident with my ability as a model and I am committed to make your time and money worth it!!!
- Travel Expenses can be a form of payment if I am required to travel outside of Ontario.
- Will trade for submissions
- In rare occasions I may also accept selective TFs.
- Please private message me about my rates, they are reasonable and negotiable.References:
- Photographers I have worked with can probably say nothing but good about their experience with me!
- I am also more than happy to provide references for models who are interested to work with photographers I have worked with. Please do not hesitate to private message me!***LIKE me on FACEBOOK***http://www.facebook.com/kristenaumusic