***Many more pictures on my NEW WEBSITE: www.bluemusefineart.com
I am a figure artist. There is nothing more beautiful, expressive, or sincere than the figure in my opinion - the essence, and most timeless expression, of humanity.
What I shoot:
1) Expressive nude art portraits
(not to be mistaken with general sexy stuff). I am interested in capturing people in a very sincere way: my models' personalities, strong moods, and meaningful statements. Pictures that actually say something. I find that nude shoots are the most beautiful and often most sincere and meaningful. They may be sexy but they don’t have to be - that depends on what we decide to try and capture.
2) Figure art
– capturing the body in beautiful, dynamic, unusual, expressive, and interesting poses. That is, different ways of seeing, thinking about, celebrating, and expressing the body – our physical nature.
I do not shoot:
- Weddings, events, fashion shows, etc.
- Models under 18 years old (doesn’t matter the context, sorry).
What you can expect:
- A comfortable, professional atmosphere.
- The utmost of respect for your time, your privacy, and of your ideas.
- 8 to 10 fully edited photos from a typical shoot. More if we are awesome together. The photos will be quite diverse, not a bunch of similar looking ones.
- I usually prefer 3 hour shoots (could be substantially longer when bodypainting is involved).
- You will usually receive a photo or two within 1 or 2 days of the shoot. I strive to get the remaining shots to you within 2 to 3 weeks, but it can sometimes be a bit longer (I work a lot – not as a photographer). I will send them as I edit them, so you get them asap rather than all at once. I will keep you informed of any foreseeable delays in getting you pictures before we shoot, and will also let you know if unexpected delays in editing come up.
- I do not usually provide unedited or hi-res photos unless this has been discussed beforehand.
- A model release is required, but includes a clause that you can decline pictures from being published if you really do not like them. Once you have approved them, please don’t ask me to take them down. I will credit/uncredit you on this site as you wish.
- See the following link for more information, especially pertaining to bodypainting sessions: http://www.bluemusefineart.com/faq-bodypainting/
If you'd like to work with me, please note:
- I am happy to work with new and experienced models, and happy to work TF*. This is not my job, I'm here to make art.
- I am not open to escorts in my studio/home (elsewhere would be ok, if necessary). My studio is in my home, my sanctuary, it is not a place of business or a drop-in studio. Bring whomever you like when we meet. It is important to me that you feel safe and comfortable.
- Please discuss your intentions to do a nude shoot with your significant other, and anyone else you feel ought to know (parents etc), before arranging to shoot with me.
- Please be sincere in wanting your images to be published in prints or digitally, or be upfront about any reservations before we meet or shoot. (We may choose to shoot anonymous bodyscapes for example, but I’d like to know ahead of time.)
- Art is very important to me and I have limited time to do it. Please don't arrange something with me if you're not confident you're going to follow through. I would appreciate 48 hours notice if you must cancel.
Please let me know if you like my work. Comments are very appreciated.
See my MM bodypainting portfolio here: www.modelmayhem.com/1845302
and drawing portfolio here: www.modelmayhem.com/1246956
More of my work can be found here: