I am a full-time Photographer based in Washington DC area specializing in events and portraiture.
Wanna get my work in your portfolio?
I am very selective with trade work. Feel free to ask but trade is not a possibility and you would like to shoot here my very affordable rates for portfolio building:
Portfolio Session Fee ($150.00)
You will get for the shoot:
- 2 hours of unlimited photography
- up to 3 outfit changes
- online proofing for making selections
Additional Looks (up to 1 hour of shooting)($75.00)
Location Shoots($50.00 to session fee)
Digital Images ($25-$300)
Retouched image from the shoot delivered via Internet as web ready images.
$25 per image
$100 - 5 images
$150 - 10 images
$200 - 15 images
$250 - 20 images
$300 - 25 images
Print Images ($95.00)
Per Image (sized to print 9" x 13.5" or smaller)
- Note these rates are for non-commercial/self-promotional usage only. Please inquire about negotiating commercial usage.
- A non-refundable 100% payment is required to book the shoot date.
- Stylist can be provided at additional cost or you can make your own arrangements.
If you are interested in working with me:
1. Read my Statement of Work
2. If you are a Model, read my Shoot Agreement (aka "Model Release"). You will be asked to sign it before we shoot. This Shoot Agreement references my Standard Terms and Conditions document so the Shoot Agreement can be kept to a one page document, so be sure to review that as well to make sure you fully understand the terms and polices that you are agreeing to if you want to shoot with me.
Please read these documents before contacting me about shooting it will save us both from wasting time with needless back and forth if you see something that you don't like or agree with.
Please DO NOT solicit me for paid work. If you do, I will quote you back my rates and you make my shit list for wasting my time. If you want me to consider hiring you for a shoot, have a stellar portfolio and place a casting and if I'm interested I'll contact you. Please don't create a situation where I will have to show you how much of an asshole I can be.
Current general availability is:
Monday - after 6:30pm
Tuesday - all day
Wednesday - after 7:30pm
Thursday - after 7:30pm
Friday -after 7:30pm
Saturday - all day
Sundays - all day
Unavailable dates/times are marked on my calendar linked here:
- Feel free to ask any questions if you are interested in how I did a shot or processed images. Too many of us are too selfish in not sharing and allow each of us to grow. I am more than happy to tell you how I worked an image.
- I am also available for private one-on-one meetings. $150 gets 3 hours of my time and you can pick my brain about anything.
- My "Muse Collective" list consists of Models that I desire to have a continual working relationship. These are the Models I most want to shoot and have my full endorsement because they exhibit professionalism, skill and ability. In sum, these are Models that you want to shoot and are "fee worthy."
Imagination and creativity are life gifts make this life bearable and to give us hope for what is possible. The courage to risk and commit when coupled with the discipline to follow your convictions are what yield the art we seek.
Thanks Model Mayhem for the opportunity to share some of my body of work.