Lex EllyssModel Female Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/lexftw Coming Soon!!
Mayhem # 1777151
About MePlease contact me via email: email@example.com
- I am interested in working with professional photographers with original ideas and portfolios that prove their ability to exceptionally execute those unique ideas.
- I'm mainly drawn to collaborating with photographers who shoot and edit with a distinct style.
- I can guarantee you that I am NOT one of those models who will be blowing up your phone/inbox nagging you about seeing some photos. I completely comprehend that your schedule does not revolve around me, and trust that you will send me photos whenever you've finished them.
- I'm respectful, open-minded, and pretty laid back.
- I take direction/criticism extremely well…meaning I don't get easily discouraged or frustrated in front of the camera.
- I've always received positive feedback from photographers while on "set".
- I love vocal photographers and though I don't *need* direction or feedback, it is always greatly appreciated. :)
- I am working towards more publications, and hopefully the ability to support myself by doing what I love.
- I am talented with hair and make-up and can create specific looks for myself should there not be a make-up artist and/or hair stylist available.
- I am willing to shoot SUGGESTIVE nudity. However, I reserve the right to decline anything I am uncomfortable with. No matter what images I've produced with other photographers, it is ultimately my body and thus up to my discretion.
- I am more than willing to work/pose with other models – provided I feel they are a good “match” (for the idea and for my look/skill level).
- I’m willing to travel, provided that I am not expected to cover all travel/accommodation costs and am given reasonable notice (in order to book off time at my jobs).
- Depending on the specific show/designer, I am also willing to do runway.
Some of the themes/concepts I'm interested in shooting are as follows:
- Pin-up/boudoir (vintage & modern)
- Fetish (specifically latex)
- Beautiful macabre
- High fashion (obviously with a bit of a twist)
- Beauty/Glamour (preferably with an edge)
- Most unique concepts and things that are a little weird!
I am absolutely NOT interested in…
- Portraying anything that can be considered flat out pornographic
- Copycat ideas
- Plain-Jane portraits
- Modelling for any GWCs. I work with professional artists ONLY.
I feel that I am at a point in my modelling career where I have the experience and confidence to start charging.
- Any time I spend modelling is time that could be spent at my paying jobs and while I love modelling, I do need to support myself. Please understand that if you would like me to miss work in order to shoot with you, then I need and expect to be paid for my time.
- I am negotiable, and depending on your situation, I am willing to take other types of compensation for my time.
- I am not opposed to shooting TFP - if I love the photographer, the idea, or the shoot benefits me in some other way (publication, exposure, etc.).
Please contact me for a break down of my rates.