Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my profile.
*** UPDATE: I'm currently in Seattle until September 8th, when I will head back to Rhode Island. I do have a little free time for shooting while I'm out here, so please message me if you're interested in working together. ***
Some Background Information: In addition to modeling, I am a performance artist and dancer with martial arts training and extensive contortionist experience, the director and choreographer of Icon Alchemy performances, and a founding member of the Atomic Immersion Collaborative, creators of installation and interactive performance art events. As a result of my performance activities, I have a sizable wardrobe of vintage, gothic, fetish, and fantasy costumes and accessories, and I am experienced in theatrical costuming, make-up, and set design - in particular I have a passion for creating otherworldly event environments, and would love to spend more time translating that skill into photo sets. I also have a longstanding fine arts background, and I love combining multiple forms of art, including painting, photography, illustration, installation art, performance art, and video. I have had voice training and I have over 6 years of experience in public speaking, so I enjoy vocal projects as well as visual ones, including promotional work. As the Creative Director of the TempleCon retro-futurist gaming convention and co-owner of The Temple gaming lounge, I love gaming and related fields, including comic books, science-fiction and fantasy-based art, steampunk, cyberpunk, and anime, so any projects that cater to those audiences are sure to pique my interest.
I am primarily looking for paid modeling work, but I will happily consider any project that utilizes a combination of my creative skills and that I believe can contribute significantly to my portfolio. Please note that I do not do nude work on a TFP/CD basis, and while I am happy to travel, I do ask that my travel expenses be paid for by the photographer or client. Also, if you are considering contacting me about a TFP/CD project, please, first take a look at my list of "Imagery I Aspire To." These are the images that make my heart go pit-a-pat. If they do not similarly move you, please, let's not waste our time!
When contacting me, please include the following information:
- What kind of work you are interested in shooting
- Date and Time
- Transportation/hotel (if traveling is involved)
- Anything else that I should know about the shoot
Also, for the best results, please contact me at least 24 hours prior to a potential shoot (preferably more!) - I try to keep busy, so I am rarely just hanging around at 6 or 7am waiting for an invitation to shoot on the same day.
- featured model in "Black Love: The Melancholy Bible," by Abayomi Williams
- featured model in "House of Lies," by Alex Williams
- featured model in "Art Models," by Doug and Maureen Johnson
- sole featured model in "Passion for the Human Form," a 7-artist show at ArtSpace Gallery
- role of Dr. Marshfield in "The Sacrifice," and "The Resurrection" directed by James Fessenden for Dunkirk Studios
- role of Trixie in "For a Small Fee," directed by James Fessenden for Dunkirk Studios
- extra in "Paul Blart: Mall Cop," directed by Steve Carr for Mall Cop Productions
- extra in "Tanner Hall," directed by Francesca Gregorini and Tatiana von Furstenberg for Two Prong Lesson
- extra in "27 Dresses," directed by Anne Fletcher for Fox 2000 Pictures
- featured contortionist in "Ximon" by FlexFlicks
- featured extra and dancer in "The Interpretator," directed by Rex Dean for Heartbeat Media
- featured dancer in "Rrathclywen," by Lucia Quattrocchi
- solo performer of "Teardrop" for Danse Salmagundi and for "River Roar" at the East Providence Yacht Club
- solo performer of "The Humbling River" for "A Farewell to Providence"
- solo performer of "The Marvelous Automaton of Shah Mozaffar ad-Din" for The Great New England Steampunk Exhibition
- solo performer of "En Vie" for the Great Boston Burlesque Expo Main Event 2010, "Tethys" for "The Immortals" event, "Love Song" for "Pulp Friction" event, "Sweet Water Siren" for "From the Deep" event, and "Re-Vision" for "Orient X-Press" event, all at The Asylum nightclub; "Re-Vision" at The Boston Babydolls Benefit at the Cambridge YMCA, "Killing Time" (revised) at The Great Boston Burlesque Expo Main Event 2009, "Re-Vision" for "REVOLUTION!" event at the St. Lawrence Theater, "Ophelia's Wake" for "REAWAKENED" event at the St. Lawrence Theater, "Serpentine" for "Mid-Summer Night's Wet Dream" event at the Midway Cafe, "Tethys" at The Great Boston Burlesque Expo Sideshow Ball 2008, and "Sweet Water Siren" at the "Rock the Boat: Bella Minx Burly Q Revue" event at Perishable Theatre
- duet dancer with Lord Byron of PV-Scene in "Future Lovers" for "Starfly" at Bubba's Lounge
- troupe dancer for Airship Chupacabra performances "Parasol Patrol" and "Airship Pirates" at The Great New England Steampunk Exhibition, and "Parasol Patrol" at the Watch City Steampunk Festival
- dancer and performer for PVScene performances "Lockdown," "Menagerie," "Haunted," and "Charlies Angels" at Styxx nightclub; "Death of a Thousand Cuts" for "Pulp Friction" event, "Neptune's Kingdom" for "From the Deep" event, and "Ceremonial Indiscretion" for "Orient X-Press" event, all at The Asylum nightclub; "Justification" for "Mid-Summer Night's Wet Dream" event at the Midway Cafe; "Entanglement" for "REAWAKENED" event at the St. Lawrence Theater, and "Anime & Aliens" for "Starfly" at Bubba's Lounge
- director and choreographer for PVScene performance "The Sensual World" at Styxx nightclub
- director and choreographer for PVScene performance "I Am Eve" at In My Backyard Arts Festival
- contortionist for multiple anniversary shows at Haven event at Diva's nightclub
- director and model for the "Apocalypse Soon" fashion show by XMortis at Man Ray nightclub, featuring fashions by Nyghtcraft and Reason8
- living statue performer and model for Reason8 apparel- dancer and performer for Latex Lilly Productions, including "Night of the Living Dolls" events 1 & 2 at Man Ray nightclub, "Dolls" performance at "The B&D Ball" 2004 event at Man Ray nightclub, and "Milkshake" performance at "SMack!" 2004 event at The Octagon
- dancer and performer for Swing Fairy Productions
- director and choreographer for multiple performances at Man Ray nightclub, including "Killing Time," "Slide," "Chasing the Ghost," and "Storm"
- co-creator and performer for Atomic Immersion Collaborative events "The Orange Orgy" and "Chaos Theory"
- art show director for the graphic arts section of the "Paradise Lost" multi-media event
- co-director, choreographer, and performer for 2 events hosted by Wild Kat productions at Amen nightclub
- co-director, choreographer, and dancer for 3 promotional events at Gallery Z fine art gallery
- designer and model for "Eclectic Fashions and Music" fashion show by DeMarko Photographic Group