Younger looking old guy with an exotic look. I have four understated tattoos that can be covered up easily. Mostly doing paid shoots right now, with limited TFT.
A couple of things when considering working with me:
1. I always show up on time and expect the same courtesy.
2. I require at least 72hrs confirmation.
3. Before using my pictures, I hope to know how they will be used.
4. I will never, ever agree to any illegal, immoral, unethical and/or over-the-top graphic shoots that can harm me or others in any way. I've been approached by some photographers with bizarre requests recently. Stay away if you're a sicko!
5. My rates are VERY reasonable.
If I've sent you a friend request, it's because I admire your work as a photographer and/or a model, and I'd love your input on my port. Your comments, advice and suggestions are very much appreciated.
Lastly, I've had the great pleasure of working with lots of photographers and models, but have had my best experiences to date with those credited below. I respect and admire them greatly, and they will tell you that I'm prompt, dependable, easy to work with, energetic and that I really contribute to shoots (I don't just take orders, and I pose as I feel is appropriate to get the feelings conveyed properly).
Let me know if you'd like to work with me.
Photos by detlef. Check out his site: (http://www.paintwithlight.net)
Nancy Double-U: Check out this great model's port. She's fantastic and great to work with - http://www.modelmayhem.com/2571809
Look Studios: http://www.modelmayhem.com/162727 - Gary is great
Roxanne: A great, high-energy, stunning model - http://www.modelmayhem.com/2840110
Carole Van: A classy, beautiful model - http://www.modelmayhem.com/2483029
G Richie Photography: Awesome photographer - http://www.modelmayhem.com/170498
Ken is AWESOME!!! Check out his port. If you get a chance to work with him, do it! http://www.modelmayhem.com/3023709