Beth Dooner, taking a gap year, completed one year at university, currently living near Birmingham.
After some months of a hiatus, I've finally returned to doing shoots with models. In order to work with me however, good communication is expected. I am not prepared to wait days and weeks for a response on what dates you can or can't do, or anything similar. If you know you can't reply for a certain amount of time, a quick message to let me know is more than acceptable.
Other things to bare in mind if you want to work with me:
- Despite that overly formal start, I'm actually very friendly and love working with people.
- I am currently in full time education, which does limit my availability and time for TFP.
- Whilst I do not watermark my images anymore, I will check to see if people are uploading photos with a proper credit.
- Selective TFP due to time
- I expect my costs to be covered.
- If I have asked you travel to me, I will cover costs as long as I have proof or a receipt of your trip. I will not cover first class travel.
- During term time, expect photos to take 2 - 4 weeks, depending on the workload for University. I do try and be as quick as I can though.
- Mainly interested in portraiture.
- Will usually work on location, I do have access to a studio however this does limit available days.
I think that's everything, I look forward to hearing from you.
I also work with a lot of people outside of Model Mayhem, here are the people I've worked with on this site though:
Mysterious DJ 2230661
Ruby Patricia Wilkins 2194246
Rebecca Jane Andrews 799091 [Brilliant model]
Madz Conway 2678252
Aga Pro MakeUp 2680246
Stephanie Sowaha 2226086 [Incredibly creative and versatile model]
Farrah Valdez 2642660
Hannah Shogbesan 1398108
Sophia Petra 2660423 [Worked with her 4 times, never had a bad result off her, incredible MUA and lovely person]
Niklas Heed 2643257 [Exceptional Model, some of the most creative posing I've worked with]
Kelly Goulias 2348715
Kat Horton 2736718
Strawberry Delight 2977012