LaSha1Model Female Goose Creek, South Carolina, US
My Website: Check me out on MySpace!My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/mrsprelude
Mayhem # 227720
**UPDATE: 1/21/2010: Holy crap. I'm so sorry MMers for being on hiatus over the past few months Settling into Charleston and taking care of the basic priorities in life has been quite the challenge. As most models, I am in the process of getting back into shape for normal bikini season for 2010. I'm planning on doing A LOT more contests & shoots here locally, and I'm about due for my regular 6 month portfolio update. With that being said, I am opening the realm of possibilities when it comes to TFCD / TFP work... so please don't hesitate to email me with suggestions. I promise I'll be on more often now
Can't wait to work with you!
Thanks for checking out my page.
I could put a bunch of reasons here why you should work with me, why I'm the best, and why I can make your portfolio/event amazing.
But I won't.
Because my results speak for themselves. I want you to read that, because a lot of models aren't taking responsibility for their actions. And, a lot of photographers don't know what that means.
Here's the type of person/model I am:
1. If you take the time to do a TFCD with me, that means your putting in YOUR TIME and MY TIME for an END RESULT. I want those images just as bad as you do, and I'm not going to be a "shy model" that you have to coach for poses, and make you work for your pictures. If anything, a TFCD means I'm extra dedicated to the cause, because it's directly benefiting me. I feel the photographer should be able to sit in one spot and "click" "click" "click-click". I've often been told photographers can't keep up with me.
2. I'm an entrepenuer. I can't spell it, but it's me. That means I have lots of things going on and I don't have time for bull shit. So if your going to waste my time, energy, or resources, then find a timid model who's just starting out in this business.
3. I get done what needs to be done. You want 100 top-quality images in 30 minutes? I'll work the camera 'till I pass out. You want the BEST spokesperson to advertise your brand, product or company? I'll be up until 4 AM studying everything there is to know about what I'm promoting. I prefer to be the best at what I do, it's as simple as that.
4. I have experience. I know what I'm doing. I've done over 30 professional photoshoots, over 50 runway shows, most of them, I was half-naked. This goes back to not wasting your time. I can create any look: high fashion, sporty, grunge, retro, punk, preppy, earthy, you name it, I can create it. I'm versitile and very flexible. I know my body shapes, I know what looks good on me and what doesn't.
5. I guarentee you won't regret working with me. Why? Ask my references. Especially the more recent ones. I don't waste your time, and I don't produce low-to-average results. Everything I do, I work hard at, and perfect it, and it shows in my results. I keep working until we've got the best. I don't settle for anything else.
So I hope after reading that, I'm the kind of client for you. If you want a model that you have to direct and baby all the time, then I'm not your girl. I'm too responsible for that. If you want to learn something from you model, or you want the BEST possible results, then I'm your girl.
My name is LaSha (like Nick Lachey) and I'm 24. Originally from Pensacola Beach, FL but now living in Charleston, SC and looking for work locally or out of the area with expenses paid. I am currently accepting the following types of projects:
1. Paid Projects
2. TFCD Projects (on a VERY SELECTIVE basis)
I have a 9-5, but I'm willing to work around that for adequate compensation. I only take TFCD on a select basis, so please message me with your ideas for a shoot.
**At this time: I AM NOT AVAILABLE FOR NUDE / EROTIC WORK so please don't waste your time or mine
I am ALWAYS available for swimwear.
I will travel with expenses paid. I am intersted in working in other areas besides Charleston. I prefer to work on assignments that offer me monetary compensation. I am also willing to do promotional events (with payment), and published print.
I am always open to new ideas, so please feel free (photographers) to email me.
This is pretty much what I've done. It all kinda blends together... and I did a lot of stuff before I started keeping track. But it's pretty close:
MODEL: Sophies Swimwear-Pensacola, FL
Fashion / Runway
MODEL: Chasen Grishop-Particle 9 Productions-Navarre, FL
MODEL: Will Amos-Foley, AL
MODEL: Ryan James O'Laughlin-Pensacola, FL
MODEL: Don Benner-Pensacola, FL
MODEL: Sonny Longmire-Ol Skool 13 Productions & Tropique Swimwear-Pensacola Beach, FL
MODEL: Gabriela Migliore-Gabriela's Modern Photography-Pensacola, FL
MODEL: Mike & Kathy-M&K Photographics-Evansville, IN
MODEL: Chris Mallick-Tallahassee, FL
MODEL: Jef Bond-Bond Photographics-Pensacola, FL
BRAND PROMOTOR: Dove Face Products c/o Rory Smith of TEI Models-Rochester, NY
MODEL: David & Michelle-Model Marketing-Pensacola, FL
MODEL: Jessica-Angellic Expressions-Foley, AL
BRAND AMBASSADOR/CLUB PROMOTIONS: CMT Agency-Atlanta, GA
MODEL: Adam Redford-AF Pictures Calendar-Homestead, FL
MODEL: Randy Lee-Randy Lee Photography-Columbia, SC