G Colton PhotographyPhotographer Male San Antonio, Texas, US
My Website: G Colton PhotographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/gcolton
Mayhem # 2288893
About MeGreg’s mantra goes something like this: Love what you do and work with others who do the same. Based in San Antonio Texas, Greg Colton is an accomplished photographer, specializing in glamour/beauty, fine art, and commercial photography with a style consisting of colorful and energetic imagery. Running a client-friendly, service-oriented business he believes that great creativity is often the result of team effort and values by working closely with his clients. As a published author and photographer in books, magazines, and print ads; Greg is always seeking to identify ideal model talent for various photo-shoots in upcoming publications and ads. As with any professional industry or business, essential policies, restrictions, and criteria do apply; hence please see below for further details pertaining to his standard in conducting business, in his words:
• My work has been published. Thus my goal is to achieve the best photographs I possibly can for the both of us, and get that work published, if applicable.
• I have worked with several agencies, and will happily oblige to make appropriate introductions for the right person. However, under no circumstances will I attempt to manage any model.
• I am extremely easy to work with, not high stress or full of drama. I believe that this attitude is essential when trying to achieve the best shot for the both of us.
• Although we both want to be paid, and I prefer paid shoots, I am willing to consider test or trade shoots, if you have the right look and as long as you are willing to work within my style, sign a full model release, and be published (at my option). The vast majority of my work is for publication, and I am always looking for fresh faces, but I expect you to understand the genre that I shoot and be prepared for a good hard day’s work.
• If I do agree to a test or TFP shoot, those models will only work as "Time for Publishing" potential, not prints, nor a guarantee of a DVD with a number of photos. I will generally give you five to ten fully edited photographs when the editing is completed, but will never give you an image that is not fully edited and water marked, nor will I edit an entire shoot and deliver it to you, especially un-edited.
• From the standpoint of ethics, security and general level of comfort, the protocol for having a female chaperone present on the basis of photo shoots is permitted. However, I strongly prefer that you arrive to the site alone, and not have a third party in the room regardless of the sex of the chaperone. I do not authorize the presence or entry of male escorts, family members, and significant others at photo shoots. There is absolutely no deviation or exceptions to this rule. Why? Because I believe the presence of an escort distracts focus from the shoot. Our goal is to engender trust and to make our models feel as comfortable and secure as possible, but this is a job, and models needs to be focused on the camera, not the other people in the room.
• You are welcome to contact any of the models that I have worked with on MM or elsewhere for references.
• Please feel free to contact me through MM if you wish to book me to shoot images for your portfolio or a commercial project.
Colton, Gregory. Advanced Photography Concepts - Volume I. 1st ed. Vol. 1. San Antonio: Kallisto Media, 2014. Print.
Gomez, Rolando, and Gregory Colton. Photographing Women Simplified. 1st ed. San Antonio: Kallisto Media, 2014. Print.