Rachel M BurtModel Female Rancho Cucamonga, California, US
My Website: My Facebook PageMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/itsrachelburt
Mayhem # 2358008
About MeHello! I'm Rachel, and I recently decided to pursue modeling as a career priority. Currently, I am enrolled in school, but my schedule is flexible enough that I can be at most shoots with plenty of advance notice.
I'm open to many types of shoots that do not require me to remove my clothes. Other than that, hit me up with your ideas.
My rates are reasonable and flexible depending on your budget. Please do not be afraid to ask, because something can almost always be worked out. That said, I am drastically limiting my TF work because I get the impression it attracts the wrong kind of element. I'm not opposed to TF work for exceptional photographers and/or tear sheets from notable clients, but I choose those opportunities with discretion.
I am very punctual and professional and I'm eager to work with good people. I can do my own hair and makeup as necessary, but prefer to have an MUA and/or stylist on site if you have something specific in mind.
Things You Should Know:
• I have a few tattoos: right shoulder, left forearm, right thigh and a finger tattoo on my left hand. I know nobody wants to do Photoshop work when they don't have to, but all mine are easily erased... for now. I do plan on getting more in the future.
• I am Japanese/Caucasian mix. My natural hair color is medium brown, but I moving toward blonde currently.
• I reserve the right to bring someone to the shoot with me if we've never worked together, but I guarantee that this person will not interfere in any way.
• If you're interested in working with me, please message me here or hit me up on my new Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/itsrachelburt
• Sorry, I'm not here to meet boys or for dating. I'm here to work. I won't accept friend requests just because you're cute with a 6-pack. If you want to work together, let's do it, but otherwise, I won't be accepting random friend requests from male models.
Have you worked with Rachel M Burt? Add Credits for Rachel M Burt! >>
Credit NotesHot Bike Magazine - January 2013 issue
Street Chopper Magazine - Feb/March 2012 issue