When I was little playing with my barbies I would make wedding dresses out of toilet and painting their faces with color pens. From then I knew I wanted to be in the fashion industry. I graduated High School in 2008 and went to community college quickly after. There I took many classes in fashion, and art added to the general classes. After that I attended Studio Makeup Academy in Hollywood CA, where I received a certificate in Beauty,Television,Film, and Theater makeup. After that I've been on a roll working with some of the best people in the industry while being able be artistically creative doing what I love. I like to use MM as a place to network.I only respond to paid work however do TF if I like the concept, or the photography . Thanks for checking out my page. check out more of my work on http://www.wix.com/curlyjojoloca/jojosepulveda#!home|mainPage, www.facebook.com/pages/Make-up-by-Jojo/244819512230485, and my blog on jojosepulveda.tumblr.com!
Here is also a short summary of my work:
Assisted in Makeup for PETA campaign.
Beauty Blogger for Disfunksion Magazine. Dfsmag.com
Public Relations Assistant and Make-up Artist at Ashley Paige Studios
• Keep studio looking nice.
• In charge of the Facebook fan site
• Work with celebrity clientele and stylists
• Do the makeup for shoots held in the studio.
• Retail duties like inventory and sales.
2010 Professional make-up artist, light wardrobe stylist, and hair stylist.
• Photo shoots: various photo shoots for headshots, artistic projects and fashion look books. ,
• Fashion Shows: 4 fashion shows; 3 for Fuze it worldwide and for Ashley Paige Artist studio fashion show opening .
• Film: Short film Miracle Maker, Director Kate Marks.
web series film in Hollywood for the Christian community.
• I have worked for proms, homecomings, and Halloween.