Mayhem # 2452937
About MeBEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER PLEASE READ.
This is my no bullcrap clause.
I made it to save both your time and mine.
I have very little interest in your money, I have a full time job. I want your passion.
That being said, if you want to shoot for free just bring your holding fee and a good idea.
I love a challenge.
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's make something magic!
I am a photographer based in the DMV since NOV2015. Let me know if you are looking for photographer for a new project you have.
also looking for team members: wardrobe stylist , make up , hair stylist.
I submit to multiple US and UK magazines
Create or enhance your image with Marque.51 photography.
Based in Maryland, Mike shoots with the goal of international publication and has been instrumental in launching the careers of musicians, dancers, models and artists.
Whether you need to boost your image, create a modeling portfolio or promote your product line, Mike will customize his services to fit your specific needs.
a little more about myself(mike)...
i just turned 30 today (2aug2015). been married, and divorced. I've been to war 5 times. i lack social media skills(prefer old fashion talking).
Ive got one foot in the grave and no time to kiss ass.
due to some misunderstandings in negotiations i have been accused of being rude
(i assure that wasn't my intent) so let me clear it up.
1. When I put out a casting call it is for a 60-90 min shoot for my clients and magazine submissions.
2. I hire models for $30-100/hr depending on the importance of the shoot to me.
3. I'm not into you. i make every effort not to touch on your body. i will cheer for you and give praise for all the amazing work. i won't be looking to get a drink after the shoot. you're not the first girl I've shot naked and you won't be the last. lets do work and get on with life.
4. last but not least please please please understand that im not good at "courting" a client.
im really excited to shoot and it seems like trying to finalize a shoot on this site is very similar to the high school dating game. im only here for the business of shooting. i HATE the "slow email" phase and i want to get past it and on to actual flowing conversation.
if we are emailing its because we want to work together. if i request your number its not for talking about anything other than the shoot. PERIOD. i know some guys out here are ruining it for us genuine photographers but please understand that i work 40+ hours a week to support my photography. in a nutshell the last thing i want to do is ruin my reputation. IM ONLY HERE FOR THE PHOTOS.
if you have any other questions please just drop me a message.
90% of my work/portfolio is with rookie talent for 2 reason.
- it forces me to communicate better
- i try not to saturate the area with the same faces.
i put credits to the models that are on MM. ask about me.
Have you worked with classic man with camera? Add Credits for classic man with camera! >>
"Had some interesting concepts together. Mike had nice lighting as well."
Credit NotesMayhem # 1347999
Mayhem # 114973
Mayhem # 3457637