**PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME TO SHOOT TF* UNLESS YOUR PORTFOLIO IS TOP NOTCH OR FOR PUBLICATION THANK YOU**
- back of neck
- left shoulder
- upper forearms (in the process of laser tattoo removal)
- under bust
- left foot
- belly button
- the Picture 100% HOME GIRLS NO. 81 MAY/JUN 2013
- the Picture 100% HOME GIRLS NO.79 JAN/FEB 2013
- The Picture Magazine #1258 OCTOBER 10, 2012 (homie of the week)
- The Picture Magazine #1215 DECEMBER 21, 2011 (homie of the week)
- ZOO Weekly MAY 23, 2011 (search for a cover girl 2011)
- Albert & Logan News JANUARY 26, 2011 (pool party promotion)
- I will not shoot TF* for poor quality images, poorly edited images or images with no editing.
- If you want me to work with you on a TF* basis or magazine submissions, I would appreciate it if you could cover at least half the cost of spray tan, make up, hair etc.
-If you can not make me look like a porcelain doll, please don't ask to work with me. I realize that's not always the look or feel photographers would like, but I expect you to have the skill set if needed. Also, as nicely as possible if you can't get your pictures in focus I also have no interest in working with you. I couldn't do it. So, I realize it does take some level of skill.
I take direction well, It's actually greatly appreciated, I love photographers who know what they want out of their image and don't expect me to make the picture for them, After all it is their art not mine, I am not the one who gets to take it home and edit it and make the final product. So, for someone to have a picture in their head to begin with is great.