MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/JeremyHammonsPhotography
My name is Jeremy Hammons, I specialize in Strobist style photography with an emphasis on location shoots. I am currently in school majoring in Digital Photography. Some people ask about pro or novice, which am I? My work speak's for itself, I am a Artist. I love doing new things and have found a passion in portraits along side fashion. Love working with ideas that models have, and being able to try new things makes it exciting!
About my Photography Sessions:
I like to have fun! The best moments are captured when it is done for the art and the passion of not only your craft, but mine as well. I do a lot of shoots on a "Time For CD" basis just depends on what is being done and the cost of me getting that accomplished. I fully understand that you are building your client base with these photos, just as I am. Therefore I not only welcome ideas for the shoot, but I encourage them. With this open minded thinking I believe the end product for me as the artist, and you as the model will be of the highest quality.
Because this site only allows me to receive four messages a day, you can email me on here, or at JeremyHammonsPhoto at Gmail.com
* Disclaimer *
To ensure both you as the model, and myself as the artist get the maximum benefit from this PhotoShoot here are the things I require:
1. I require a modeling waiver to be filled out.
2. I reserve the right to stop the PhotoShoot at any time for personal belief or business reasons.
3. I reserve the right to have apprentices or helpers on location for lighting support at any given time.
4. You are encouraged and welcome to bring escorts or a friend to the Photoshoot.
5. Expect all PhotoShoots to last a minimum of 2 hours.
6. PhotoShoots could possibly take place in several locations, which will be specified before the event takes place.