Bothell based photographer looking to work with local models. Open to discussing all types of work but initially focusing on in-studio setups. Particularly interested in meeting models who are open to building ongoing connections. Currently offering TFCD (for a limited time).
Willing to work with any level of experience including beginners and all ages/types (under 18 must have escort). I have quite a growing collection of clothing, shoes and accessories too ranging from casual, formal, elegant, exotic.
I pride myself on giving every photoshoot my utmost care and attention (before, during and after). I enjoy working with models who bring a great attitude and who are willing to collaborate on making our session a really positive and fun one.
Many models ask whether they can bring an escort with them so let me clarify my view so there is no misunderstanding. Basically I prefer no escorts at all. I don’t like anything that interferes with the creative process of the shoot itself, and the connection is a 1:1 between model and photographer. So I don’t allow casual observers of the shoot.
Also, I have a fairly small apartment (which is also my studio) and there just isn’t that much space. I do sometimes allow a female escort but she will need to hangout in the bedroom (also changing room) during the shoot. Definitely no boyfriends, husbands, etc. at the shoot. If you want them to drop you off and pick you up after – that’s fine.
For under 18s of course, an escort is essential. But again for logistics reasons, that should be the Mother/female guardian. We can discuss if that raises difficulties.
I am open to meeting up for coffee ahead of the shoot provided we can find somewhere fairly local and convenient for us both. Also, I am confident any of the models I have worked with would be happy to give a good reference.
I usually only accept (or offer) friend connections on MM for people I already know or that I think I have a chance of collaborating with. No offense meant if I decline an invitation from someone outside of those criteria.
Contact me here or at imcfoto @ yahoo.com
Cellphone : 206-769-1586
Ideas for future shoots - contact me if you are interested (TFCD probably)
* 40's & 50's pinups
* 60's hippy-chick
* Quiet Librarian transforms into sultry & sexy
* Senior/Student studying in the park (location shoot)
* Classic stripper - layers - implied or partial nude (burlesque maybe)
* Grainy B&W, strong contrast, artistic nude
* Recreation of movie icon shots - Breakfast at Tiffany's, Marilyn Monroe etc.
* Pearls and heels (and little else)
* Naked Cellist (something I always wanted to do - must supply own cello lol)
* Sixties chick
* Catsuit crime fighter (think Emma Peel)
* Victorian/Edwardian "What the Butler saw" (google it if you don't know what that is)
* Don't know how to describe but remember the girl backup singers in Human League?
*** ALL PORTFOLIO IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT imcFOTO AND MAY NOT BE USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION BY THE PHOTOGRAPHER ***