Liz BurgessModel Female Fairfax, Virginia, US
Mayhem # 2751871
About MeKyle Cassidy once said that he likes "photos that tell half stories, leaving the other half to the viewer."
Fashion and editorial photos are fun to do, but the most fun I've had as a model is collaborating with a photographer (or group of photographers – and/or others) on a half-story. One of my favorite photo shoots, featured in my MM portfolio, was such a collaborative birth. Kyle was visiting for a workshop during one of the Raptures-that-weren't: the one in May 2011. We had arranged for a fire breather friend to come model, and Kyle thought it would be interesting to have someone throw a globe into the flames. One of the other photographers had brought a pair of angel wings, and I had a ball gown lying around. An hour later, I was asking how to get paraffin out of a ball gown, and thrilled to have helped create something wonderful.
Hair and makeup in my current portfolio has been done by me. I can also design costumes and have a fairly large wardrobe and prop department to pull from. I have some experience in set design.
* I have the following piercings/tattoos:
- Tattoo on right shoulder blade (eye of Horus), approximately 2.5" x 2.5"
- Ear piercings, all removable, cartilage and tragus
- Navel piercing, removable (but a noticeable scar will remain)
- Horizontal eyebrow piercing, left eye, not currently removable