Mayhem # 2815089
About MeI do photography for independent and/or my own projects. I shoot mostly with DSLRs and prefer working with natural light, though every now and again studio work has its great advantages.
Right now I'm working on 3 projects: a “contrast” series of photos, where the model is juxtaposed to the environment in the most. Be it model in a ball gown in the middle of a destroyed building, or a tattooed punk rocker in a posh setting. An "infantry" project, and a "defiant" project.
There are a few things I’d like to mention upfront:
1. Escorts are ok. They are there for your protection and it’s one less thing for me to worry about.
2. You'll need to sign a release form and show me your ID. Yes, i'll show you mine too.
3. I always do paid test shoots before we do anything serious. Not all models work well with all photographers, I need to know if we can work together before booking anything serious.
4. Rate for test shoots is $50 per hour for the first hour, and $30 per every hour after that.
5. No makeup, no lipstick or lipgloss for the test shoots. I need to know what you look like before any of that.
6. If you are wearing contacts - please let me know in advance.
7. Test shoots are usually outdoors. I like natural light for that.
8. Test shoots may include multiple models, and I may ask you to work together with others.
9. If you can't make it to a scheduled meeting, please let me know in advance. In turn I'll keep you informed about any changes to my schedule.
Thank you. I hope to work with you soon.
-- TF* shoots must be agreed upon in advance, I generally don’t do those. --
If it's NOT a TF* shoot, then you don't get to keep the images shot during the session. I will give you access to select images to use in your portfolio, but no shot leaves my camera/harddrives without review, approval, and, most likely, some postwork.