Jessica BaileyModel Female Arlington Heights, Illinois, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Jessica_Bailey
Mayhem # 3098530
About MeMy goal is to make money modeling. I love to shoot and it is a great hobby, but after all money does make the world go 'round! Right now I am looking for paid shoots or very creative TF shoots. If you have a cool idea in mind and it would be great for my portfolio, please do throw your ideas my way!
I am always open to creative ideas of any sort. I'm edgy and love doing dark/creepy style shoots. The edgier the better! I've got lots of tattoos and piercings, and I'm constantly getting more. I change my hair color/style an awful lot. So if you'd like to shoot with me, you might want to ask what my hair is like at that time (if that affects the shoot you have in mind.)
Definitely looking to add some more high fashion glamour stuff and some very edgy-creepy stuff to my portfolio. Also very interested in pinup. I could never put myself into one single category of modeling and my goal is to have a portfolio that reaches all ends of the spectrum, from classy to creepy to not edited at all to highly edited, no makeup, full makeup- I love experiencing anything new.
My experience at this time includes:
- Dark princess Snow white shoot with Maria E. Schweizer photography
- Featured in Gothesque magazine, August 2014 issue
- Multiple (paid) shoots modeling clothing for a resale shop, Pharo's Treasures in Chicago
- An on location shoot with Lubna Mirza photography
- Editorial shoot with True Grace Photography at Zhou B Art center in Chicago
- multiple other paid and TFP shoots!
**I do not mind doing my own hair and makeup. I am actually very good at both! Just let me know what type of makeup and hairstyle you have in mind.**
Have you worked with Jessica Bailey? Add Credits for Jessica Bailey! >>