Go ForWard PhotographyPhotographer Male Springfield, Virginia, US
My Website: Go ForWard PhotographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/goforwardphotography
Mayhem # 3311582
Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my profile. I am new here and this will likely be revised a lot so check back.
I have been a hobbyist for many years shooting a variety of genres from landscape to product shots for the jewelry industry. I have always wanted to work more on the fashion side of the business as well as cross over into professional photography. I have recently had the opportunity to start making that happen.
Currently I am working to build my portfolio for the fashion industry as this is a new direction my focus has taken. My primary goal is to shoot for publication and I would like to establish a team that can make that happen for everyone’s benefit.
If I am looking for models for paying work other than agency models, I will put up a casting or contact you.
At this time I typically shoot from a home studio so I may request references if we have not worked together before. I do require the models I work with to sign a standard Model Release form (and I will check photo ID to verify that correct legal name is used). A friend or escort to the shoot is okay but I do ask that they respect that we are working.
I do have a Facebook page which will be updated regularly with recent and upcoming projects. Please like me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GoForWardPhotography.
The website is still a work in progress but should be up soon.
***NOTE: I do NOT always have a chance to log into Model Mayhem on a regular basis, so please E-MAIL ME instead of using the message system.***
- VEUX Magazine, December 2014 - "L'Empanachée" editorial (Peacock Blue Design Studio, Katlin Sumners & Model Ready)
- Jointhebreed.com, Weekly Showcase #46 (Peacock Blue Design Studio, Hannah Elvington, Jana Kolarikova)
- Giuseppina Magazine, HALLOWEEN ISSUE V.5 "Blood Red"- Cover and La Vie En Rouge editorial (Peacock Blue Design Studio, Hannah Elvington, Jana Kolarikova)
- Dark Beauty Magazine, ISSUE 35 - It's Beyond Her Control (Peacock Blue Design Studio, Model Ready, & Katlin Sumners)
- Jointhebreed.com, Weekly Showcase #28 (Peacock Blue Design Studio & Willow)
- Freque Magazine, Volume 11 - Part 3 - Mono No Aware: Reign of the Sakura Empress (Peacock Blue Design Studio & Willow)