Mayhem # 426187
No longer doing TFP unless the work is something significant to add to my portfolio. My prices are $50-$100 per look and maintenence of shoot but everything is negotiable.
1994: GRADUATED FROM INDEPENDENT REDKEN COSMETOLOGY SCHOOL
1995: WENT TO PICADILLY, LONDON TO STUDY PRECISION CUTTING, COLORING AND STYLING. OPENED BUSINESS FREELANCING, ON-SITE HOUSE CALLS AND BUSINESS CALLS. BUSINESS ADVANCED INTO WORKING MODELING SHOOTS AND FILM SETS.
2000: I WENT FULL-TIME BEHIND THE CHAIR IN SALON SETTING, WHERE I ASSISTED IN OPENING THREE SALON LOCATIONS IN THE DALLAS METROPLEX.
WHILE IN DALLAS SALON: BECAME AN ARTISTIC DIRECTOR, WHERE I RECEIVED ADVANCED EDUCATION ON INSTRUCTING OTHER STYLISTS ON NEW CUTTING-EDGE TECHNIQUES.
AT PRESENT: WORKING IN SALON SETTING, CHOOSING MY OWN HOURS, ALLOWING ME TO CONTINUE WITH FREELANCE BUSINESS. I AM AGGRESSIVELY PURSUING A CAREER WORKING ON MODELING SHOOTS AND FILM.
CERTIFICATIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
* CHI (Catatonic Hydration Interlink) STRAIGHTENING SYSTEM CERTIFIED
* SPECIALIZE IN RAZOR-TEXTURE CUTTING
* EXPERIENCED IN EXPERIMENTAL COLOR TECHNIQUES. INCLUDING BLOCK LIGHTS, HIGHLIGHTS AND NATURAL COLOR EFFECTS
* ADVANCED TRAINING IN REDKEN, RUSK, SEBASTIAN, MATRIX, BIOLAGE, WELLA, SCHWARZKOPF, PUROLOGY AND M.O.P.
* FACIAL WAXING CERTIFIED
*SALON MANAGEMENT SKILLS
*BI-LINGUAL (ENGLISH AND GERMAN)
* TEXAS COSMETOLOGY OPERATOR'S LICENSE
* CERTIFIED TO WORK IN THE ALL-SO-POPULAR CALIFORNIA COLOR LINE "SCRUPLES" (A CHALLENGING PROCESS WORKING WITH ONLY PRIMARY COLORS TO CREATE VARIOUS SHADES).
Have you worked with christian mac tavish? Add Credits for christian mac tavish! >>
Models on MM I've had the pleasure to work with:
1) Aria Winter, 209924. An awesome natural beauty. Very talented and an absolute pleasure to work with. Very professional. Highly recommended.
2) Ash-a-lee, 332583. She is hot, hot, hot. Sweetheart of a personality, an absolute dream to work with. Very professional. Don't be surprised if you see her in Maxim and FHM very soon. Highy recommended.
3) VYCE, 358866. You won't find a better all around Model. Creative, perfect skin, great body and bone structure. Can't wait to work with her again and again and again. Very highly recommended.
4) Illusion Artistry, 394824. (Stephanie) absolutely fab, cutting edge makeup artist. A pleasure to work with. Very dependable, dynamic, I could go on...
5) Lillith Grey, 289325. Highly recommended. Very carasmatic, fantastic facial expressions, all around fun with her hair.
6) Dallas Makeup and Hair, 468116. Blast to work with. Very creative in not only makeup but in choreography .
7) Ashley Warnken, 424277. Boy this girl really came out of her shell in front of the camera. Great eyes and subdued look. Very highly recommended and dependable.
8) Amber May, 451676. Great lips and bone structure. Need I say more, she almost takes the picture herself.
9) Becca H., 363084. If you could cross a model and a rubber band it would be Becca. Attitude matches her looks.
And let's not forget these other great models:
10) Lillith Grey
11) Sin Cera, 497397
12) Erica F. Taylor
13) Abigail Ballentine
14) Ashlae Mims
15) Kaylan Donahon
16) Whitney Antwine
17) Amanda Knipp
18) Sommer Walker
19) Jessie Layne
20) Cathrine Adams
21) Jessica Bella
22) Katie McCutcheon
23) Katie Thompson
24) Jessica Buston
25) Katie Rogers
Pretty Cool Images
Neo Style Designs
Rebecca Hamilton (Hair)
Sandy Crosslin (MUA)
There are so many great artists, I cant even list all of them! I f****ing love you all!!!!!!!!