||Mar 19, 2014
||Aug 21, 2007
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/sincera
THIS IS NOT A DATING OR SCAM SITE! I AM A PROFESSIONAL LOOKING FOR OTHER PROFESSIONALS TO WORK WITH.
Most of my work will speak for itself, but I am a Full-Time, Published, and Professional Model with several years of experience behind me. If you respect me, I will return the favor.
I am in the middle of finding a new agent, in the meantime, if you have any Commercial/Print, Editorial, Beauty, Pin-Ups, Glamour, or Lingerie you would like me to take part of, just contact my website or PM me. I love to work and shoot and have many years of experience behind me now including Acting.
PAID WORK ONLY
Working for free is an Oxymoron.
Please understand that This is my FULL TIME JOB! I CANNOT EAT PAPER, CD'S OR FLASH DRIVES. Please respect my professionalism, as I respect all those professionals that I choose to work with.
*Photoreleases: A release MUST BE Signed. If I do not sign a release, you must sign mine in order to work with me. There are no other options.
Please view my Calendar
currently booking 2 weeks out for 2014: All Dates TBA
Currently in NYC
If you would like me to come and visit your city, PM me. Please keep in mind that Travel expenses must be provided for.
All Rates are very reasonable. Please PM me for information on my rates. I look forward to working with you all.
Book me on my website.
please introduce yourself and include the following:
- a description of the project
- the location
- intended length of shoot (Because I do shoot frequently)
- compensation offered
- date and time you would like to schedule me
**A photography release must be signed before the shoot takes place.**
I always show up and am always on time to my designated locations.
I am a published model of Colombian and American descent, born in El Paso, Texas and currently living in New York City. My first booking was a commercial spot for Sunshine Cookies at the age of five, and for as long as I can remember I have been in front of the lens. I have long believed that the first step towards being a professional is behaving as one, and as such I always give 110%, a work ethic that has consistently yielded quality images on my jobs to date. My love for beauty and creativity has grabbed the attention of many dedicated professionals, and made an impression on the photographers and MUA's with whom I have had the pleasure of working. I have been told that I bring an "exotic flare" to the camera, and am intent on delivering as much "diversity" as possible to any given shoot. Simply put, I love my career, enjoy meeting new people, and look forward to continuing onward with both!
Thank you for your interest and professionalism.
I want to thank my mother, who without her love, wisdom and support, I would not have had the drive and courage to be where I am today.
- fIXE Magazine interview 1 @ http://www.fixemagazine.com/post.php?postid=1930
- fIXE Magazine interview 2 @ http://www.fixemagazine.com/post.php?postid=3233
- fIXE Magazine x2 Featured Model '12
- "Kiss Nail Wraps" product line Commercial Interview '12
- The Hungry Grlz Project: A Bacchanalian Dining Experiment by Giustina Surbone and Daniel Smyksy (Reel: private reel, must request permission to view), '11
- Mile High Clique Overjoyed Acapella Music Video (Reel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ6KPKWBnaQ ), '11
- An Interview (TV) with Lloyd Kaufman, '11
- Steve Azzara's, Fine Art Nude Publication, '11
- TROMA Film Productions, Movie, '11
- International Sculptor Leonardo Pereznieto, Brass Sculpture and Video aid, '11
- Mob Candy Magazine, Girls of Mob Candy 2012 Calendar, '11
- FIXE Magazine, Interview '11
- Treats N' Threads, Calendar 2012, '11
- Demi's, Shadow Dancer Music Video, '11
- Mob Candy Magazine, Featured model in August issue, '11
- Mark Lively Photography book publication "Out of the Ordinary" '09
- Mark Lively photography publication "Today Was a Good Day" '08
- http://www.joystickwidow.com ; '08 featured model
- http://www.howsaboutabeer.com; '08 featured model (12 Babes of Christmas Calendar)
-"Ultimatum" with fixe Magazine '13
-"Dark" with Fixe Magazine (Including hostess, flyer and interview with magazine) '12
-"Dark" with Fixe Magazine (Including flyer, hostess, and interview with magazine) '12
-Webster Hall with King Vulcanus Levi '12
-"Feathers and Flesh" Show by King Vulcanus Levi '12
-Studio X Private Parties (3) Hostess '12
-"Father's Day"NYC Movie Premier TROMA '12
-Clash of the Coutures; NYFashionConnect Runway '11
-Fashions By The Pool; NYC Swimsuit Runway '11
-Mob Candy Cafe Grand Opening; '11
-Whatever TV Pilot with Steve DeGennaro; '11
-The Valentines Pin-Up with Luigi Ciorra; NYC Shoot'10
-Nude Safari Workshop with Maximo Photography; NYC Shoot '09
-Nude Safari Workshop with Maximo Photography; NYC Shoot '09
-Leg's Avenue Halloween Lingerie Show; NYC Runway '09
-Da' Bronx Workshop; NYC Shoot '09
-Vintage Carshow/Pinup Shoot with Luigi Ciorra; NYC Shoot '09
-Skyy Vodka/Audi Promotion at Audi Dealership; Dallas Shoot '08
-Howaboutabeer.com Promotion with Marty's Photography; Dallas Shoot '08
-Gothica by Amira Fashion Show; Dallas Runway '07
-Ceramic Corsets by Nicole Moan Fashion Show; Dallas Runway '07
-AMF German Corsets Fashion Show; Dallas Runway '06
-HBO "GIRLS"; Extra Actress; '13
-STARZ "Power"; Extra Actress; '13
-"Blue Bloods" CBS; Extra Actress; '12
-"666 Park Ave" TV; Extra Actress; '12
-"Elementary" TV; Extra Actress; '12
-"Home" Full-length Featured Film; Extra Actress; '12 (Comes out '13)
-"The Carrie Diaries" CBS; Extra Actress; '12
-HBO TV Show "Girls" Season 2 & 3; Extra Actress; '12, '13
-"Nutzoid"; Featured actress; TROMA FILMS; '11
-Mob Candy Magazine, Girls of Mob Candy 2012 Calendar, '11
-Treats N' Threads, Calendar 2012, NYC Print, Eat the Cake Photography; '11
-Mob Candy Magazine, NYC August Print; Al Rodriguez Photography; '11
-'Best Blo' Spokeswoman, NYC Commerical; '10
-"Out of the Ordinary" Book, Dallas Print, Mark Lively Photography '08
-"Today was a Good Day" Book, Dallas Print, Mark Lively Photography '08
-Iniquity's After-hours: Eden, Dallas Print Ad, Rick Vergara Photography '08
-HowsaboutaBeer.com Calendar, Dallas X-mas Shoot, Marty's Photography '08
-"Midgets vs. Mascots" Background, S.A.G film, RCMVM Productions '08
-Carlos Mencia Tour for Comedy Central, El Paso, TX '06
Platinum Pictures '11
Breukelen Cellars Wine & Art Boutique '11
Pratt Institute '09,'10, '11
fIXE Magazine '12, '13
If you would like any personal references, please contact me for a list.
Mob Candy Magazine
Sin Cera has 3167 friends.