John Sullivan - SVSPhotographer Male Bedford, Massachusetts, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/svs
Mayhem # 526076
My name is John Sullivan - I'm a professional Videographer and still photographer, with more than 36 years experience shooting broadcast television segments all over the world; additionally, I have also been a professional still photographer. More recently still photography has become my greater passion, and I want to do more.
I'm most interested in in glamour, casual, lingerie, swim wear, print, calendars, and magazine photography.
Through MM I hope to meet new people, expand my work and acquire new jobs.
I’ll work with models paying attention to the small things that differentiate and pull your persona forward, making a great photo. For my years of experinece, I will help mentor and coach you too so that the get the most out of doing a shoot together. My job is to make you feel comfortable and beautiful.
I am located just west of Boston, and will travel for the right paid assignments. Additionally I am interested in working with new talent and trying different concepts. As such I am willing to consider doing TFCD projects, which would be mutually benificial to both of us.
I am always interested in working with those who have unique ideas and concepts, so please don’t be bashful. You’ll find that I'm professional, respectful, very down to earth, relaxed, and easy to work with.
I enjoy working with models of varying levels of experience and I also seek collaboration with Designers and MUA's on their ideas.
With respect to TFCD:
• All sessions have to have a minimum time commitment – I hate to be rushed and try to achieve good work.
• If you decide to shoot with me, I will want to discuss a few ideas/concepts in advance for the shoot by phone and e-mail. Also I’ll want to discuss wardrobe choice and the shooting locations.
• I do not provide wardrobe, make-up, or hair styling. Models should arrive "hair & makeup ready".
• Models will receive all images shot as “jpg” files on a CD for their part of the TFCD session.
• All models be a minimum of 18 years of age and must sign a release and have proof of age before starting the session (over 18 required).
If you don't like the any of the terms listed above, I respect that decision.
My goal is to get better at this art and to help build models portfolios with some great shots as well. If you’re interested in working with me just leave me a note and I will get back to you.
Have a good day.
Have you worked with John Sullivan - SVS? Add Credits for John Sullivan - SVS! >>