LOS ANGELES/NORTH HOLLYWOOD: June 4th-11th
About The Photographer
I'm a 24-year-young full-time fashion, photojournalism, and wedding photographer. I'm based in Sterling, Virginia (approx. 35 minutes northwest of DC in beautiful Loudoun County), however several times a year I can be found in the Newport News/VA Beach/Richmond areas as well as New York City. I'm willing to travel spur-of-the-moment if my expenses are covered or if I'm feeling particularly rich.
About The Photographs
I refuse to limit myself or conform to one particular style. I'm always seeking new inspiration and additional knowledge, and I look to better myself with every shoot.
- I'm currently only testing with agency represented or agency quality models. If you're not an agency quality model and wish to have agency quality images, my rates are ridiculously affordable.
- I'm not looking to get rich off of ModelMayhem, however being a photographer is expensive. Having a GOOD photographer is invaluable. Please respect that.
models maintain good communication, check references, obtain reliable transportation, and arrive on time. Professional
models do not bring escorts, bodyguards, or babysitters. Disrespectful, paranoid, or jealous escorts will not be tolerated or permitted. I'm just as concerned for my safety, and the safety of my equipment as you are about yourself. Please respect that as well.
- Even if you are not a professional
model, you should still act professionally.
- On many occasions, I will shoot with a second photographer (to keep things fun and stress-free). This will be discussed during the process of setting up a shoot, and will never be a 'surprise' the day of.
- I hate (HATE) the modelmayhem message system. I don't mind initial contact via MM, but please don't be offended if I ask to move the conversation to either Facebook or email.
- While I'm actually an extremely humble photographer, after years of experience in this industry, I've learned that I must remain strict to avoid getting walked all over. I'm a genuinely kind and understanding individual, but common courtesy is not dead.
- I'm a blast, therefore you should shoot with me
(just for fun)
Hitler's Model Mayhem Account Gets Denied: