Breeeeeeezzzzzy JaeModel Female , ,
My Website: MYSPACEMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/BREEZEBABE
Mayhem # 570529
******CURRENTLY IN THE BROADWAY SHOW STOMP*******
Come check me out in East Village (SoHo 2nd ave and St. Marks) it's an AMAZING show!
BREEZE IS ON THE RIIIIIZE.....
I WANT IT!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!! LET'S GO!!! Ready to do ALL the work! I AM an EXPERIENCED model. I know what to do and what to GIVE clients. I am a very charismatic, spunky AFRICAN beauty who seeks to grasp and LEARN the ways of this industry. Learning is ESSENTIAL; if WE do not learn, then WHERE are we going? I want to be able to spread MY wings and to be ABLE to call myself a true MODEL(professionally speaking). I don't want 'WANNABE' to come to anyone's MINDS when they see me, but 'INSPIRATION'....I seek models, PHOTOGRAPHERS...ANYONE willing to teach, learn from, PUSH, strive, hustle, ADAPT,CARRY POSITIVITY, have a GOOD time, HUMBLE,share PASSION, blossom.....The RIGHT path is where I want to STAY...
With that being said....Hi-RES shots are the winner in the industry so.....
LET GET IT!!!!
Let's do business. Please, no inquiries on erotic nude or playboy type ANYTHING. Any other genres of modeling, please feel free to contact me.
Check THESE people OUT.......
TOP MUA Sherilynn MM# 504528
Kuntroversy CITN MM## 585834
CHECK MY RESUME
Jaclynn ‘Breeze’ Bridges
- BRONNER BROS. (Feb. 2008) ESSATIONS Clintex Labs AD
- ROCAWear (Jan. 2008)
- Flyers for the BLUEROOM club(Atlanta, Georgia) – flyer model (October 2007)
- ROCKSTAR ENT. Presents the ‘ROCKSTARLETTEZ’ – main ad model (September 2007)
- “About 2 Blow” Magazine under “GRIP” Magazine – featured eyecandy model w/ rapper 4ize (March 2007)
- “Rydin” Car Magazine – cover/featured model (Nov. 2006)
- Bronner Bros. National Ad Campaign – model (Nov. 2006)
- “StreetMasters” Magazine for GLAMAgirls – model w/ rapper Tango Redd (Feb. 2004)
- BRONNER BROS. Hair Show featuring Essations- model (Feb. 2008)
- Bronner Bros. Hair Show featuring Mizhani – model (Feb. 2006-Aug. 2006)
- Bronner Bros. Hair Show featuring Silk 2 – spokesmodel (Feb. 2005-Aug. 2005)
- Ground-Up Entertainment Presents “Trio Fashions” – model (Feb. 2005)
- Annaya Couture Fashion House – model (Apr. 2004)
-STOMP - Cornish 2nd Ave and St. Marks (Present)
- The Crucible- Tituba (Centennial Productions, 2003)
- Winnie the Pooh- Tigger (Centennial Productions, 2002)
- Radio Gals- Dima (Centennial Productions, 2001)
- "I'mma do me" - ROCKO
- “26 inches” – Blood Raw/ Young Buck (feature)
- “Pimp Strollin’” Vinny Wisco (feature)
- Gram- 'Energy'- Choreographer/Dancer @ Music Choice (April 2008)
- Chris de Shield- ‘Blame it on the Drink’ – Choreographer/Dancer (Nov. 2007)
- Masika Kalysha- Wabejon Productions- Choreographer ( Sept. 2006)
- Masika Kalysha- Wabejon Productions- Dancer (Sept. 2006)
- Young Tone- Wabejon Productions- Choreographer (Aug. 2006)
- Young Tone- Wabejon Productions- Dancer (Aug. 2006)
- Sole’ Diva- Dancer (May 2006)
- Hairtopia/ Derek J. Celebrity Hairstylist – Dancer (Apr. 2006)
- 7th Page Dance Troupe (2001-2003)
Training (All in Atlanta, GA):
- Gotta Dance (Present)
- Dance 411 (2006- Present)
- Atlanta Ballet (2003-2006)
- Ballethnic Dance Academy (1997-2003)
- Chavonne White presents Essence the “Dancin’ Divas” (1999-2002)