I'm a DC-area photographer with experience in sport, event, wedding, and commercial photography.
I'm am currently only doing TFP/ TFCD at Meet and Greet events. You can always ask me to shoot TF with you, but don't be surprised or offended if I offer you my rates.
Upcoming Events (Updated 1 Jan 10):
April 11th: Fells Point M & G
MUAs/ stylists/ wardrobe designers: Preferrable to have all three. However, I consider MUAs essential to the shoot. You must have an MUA that I approve PRIOR to the shoot. Rarely do I allow models to do their own make-up. I will not pay for the MUA unless this is a commercial shoot. And as a note to MUAs, I do not pay kit fees for TF shots unless you're planning on paying me an equipment fee to cover my camera gear.
You can see my most recently processed stuff on flickr:
Please note that the account is shared with my husband (MM# 684173)
1. (Almost) all shoots will be conducted in conjunction with my photog husband (MM# 684173).
2. Escorts are highly encouraged only because I believe personally believe in safety in numbers. Please do me an equal courtesy and note that when I said 'escort' I didn't say 'overbearing significant other who isn't comfortable with you modeling' or 'annoying friend who is only a distraction.'
3. Getting your pics back... I will provide pictures to you through email or a private download (link to a non-searchable site). CDs / DVDs are on request only. If we work TF...don't expect a quick turn around. I have a life outside of processing your photos for free.
4. All provided images will be full (or full cropped) resolution JPEG files. TIFF (lossless) files only on request.
5. I retain copyright in all cases...unless you want to pay me GROSS sums of money. Everybody has a price ;0)
Yes I've done 'em...I just need to update this part of my profile.