My Facebook Fan page - http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Julia- … 8532516548
I am a model/journalist/bodypainter (sometimes even a photograper) from Odessa (Ukraine), now living in Austria. But wherever you're from, feel free to contact me - I travel a lot and very likely might get to you one day. All offers, comments and greetings appreciated, but not usually returned (sorry folks, but I do think it must be on a free will and not on a "comment for comment" basis). Also, don't send me friend's requests as I approve them only from those whom I've worked with. In other respects, I am very friendly and nice person.
''EASY, RELIABLE AND FUN TO WORK WITH" - at least it's what they say. For more quotes check out my tag's list - there are plenty of those.
AT THE MOMENT I AM PUTTING TOGETHER A BIG BODY-PAINTING PROJECT AND WILL BE GLAD TO HEAR FROM EVERYBODY WITHIN THIS INDUSTRY.
Experience in modeling:
- Cover of “Ultra-Fit” magazine
- Cover of “Running Fitness” magazine
- Cover of “Karting Magazine”
- Girl of the month in Polish “Lajf” magazine
- “Style” page, “Londonpaper”
- “Forum” magazine
- “Bview” company promo ad
- “Labelled” magazine
- “KartMania” exhibition promo ad
- “Driver” magazine
And here is some more stuff about me which supposed to prove that I'm an educated, intelligent person. You can't do a proper CV without it...
BUT BETTER JUST SKIP ALL THAT AND GO STRAIGHT TO THE PICTURES!
Skills and experience
- Education: Odessa National University, Bachelors degree in
Journalism and PR
- Previous jobs:
• Free-lancing in different newspapers and magazines of Kiev and
• Editor-in-chief of billiard magazine “Billiards and Magazine”
• Editor-in-chief of autosportive magazine “Speed Formula”
• PR-director of Ukrainian Karting Federation and 4x4 Committee (2006);
• Press-officer of EPBF (European Pocket Billiard Federation) (2007);
• Online commentator of "BWin" (betting company) and small journalistic works here and there (2007-2008).
- Languages: English, Russian, Ukrainian; learning French at the
- Sports: Swimming, Billiards, Horse-riding, Football, Fitness,
- Interests: Music, Cinema, Books, Travelling