Marc BenjaminPhotographer Male Fairfield, California, US
My Website: marcbenjamin.comMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/marcbenjamin
Mayhem # 744747
Marc is an established full time professional photographer who takes commissions and assignments worldwide.
If you want extensive portfolio development for yourself, he is available to work for you. The fee is $2499 for sessions up to 12 hours.
*The Pro Modeling Package includes:
Marc Benjamin to photograph
1 CA Licensed Professional Hair and 1 CA Licensed Professional Makeup Artist
Up to 10 clothing changes.
(5) unique Hollywood style clean head shots - files & pro lab quality prints
(7) unique half body images - files & pro lab quality prints
(7) unique full body images - files & pro lab quality prints
4 hours of in-studio work and 8 hours of lifestyle and urban settings.
Insurance (injuries and accidents) during the shoot
72 hour proofing turnaround after the shoot.
The selected images will be retouched, enhanced and are zed card and agency book ready. The PMP can be split between 2 models (half/half) for an additional $499. Credit cards accepted and a 35% deposit is required to reserve a date!
Model of the Moment
Marc's work and profile has been published in major newsstand publications such as the Professional Photographer Magazine, Studio Photography, Rangefinder, Star Studio Magazine, the Knot, Wedding Sites and Services, Sacramento News and Review, Professional Photographers of California Magazine, The Reporter, The Daily Republic etc...
He has been awarded the Professional Photographer of the Year award by the Professional Photographers of America for three consecutive years and is the current California Professional Wedding Photographer of the Year.
Please visit Marcbenjamin.com
1. Chaperon: 1 chaperon is OK but they cannot be there looking to learn something (eg. photographers/students/your dad or boyfriend looking to learn/etc.) or worse make comments and suggestions. Their only job is to be a fly on the wall.
2. Files and Pay: If I pay you, then it's unlikely that you'll get images since you're already compensated. If you want images, then we'll set up a trade and this is your compensation.
3. Image Policy: For trades, 1 retouched and print ready image of each clothing change and/or shooting situation/set will be provided. We don't give out the entire photo shoot nor unpolished images.
4. Copyright: You get reproduction and display rights. You can use your images for your portfolio, website and for your agency book. You can't sell them to a stock agency or use them for any commercial venture without first contacting me and to arrange for a profit share.
I teach professional lighting workshops via non-profits. Please look up the Professional Photographers of America, Professional Photographers of California and the Professional Photographers of the Greater Bay Area websites for my next group workshops.
One on one mentoring is available on a case by case* basis.
*I'm not able to mentor anyone who is within a 50 mile radius of my studio.