login help join!
(29) Portfolio
US (lbs/inches)
Metric (kg/cms.)
Details
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 155 lbs
Bust: 40"
Waist: 29"
Hips: 43"
Cup: D
Dress: 8
Shoe: 8.5
Hair color: Red
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: White
Shoot nudes: Yes
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Experience: Very Experienced
Compensation: Depends on Assignment
Genres: Acting
Art
Bodypaint
Cosplay
Editorial
Erotic
Fashion
Fetish
Glamour
Hair/Makeup
Lifestyle
Lingerie
Parts Modeling
Pinup
Promotional Modeling
Spokesperson / Host
Swimwear
Underwater

Info
Last activity: Sep 29, 2014
Joined: Jul 03, 2008


ToriBell

Female
26 years old
Tampa, Florida, US

Mayhem #755126
Model


MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/toribell

About me
I'm back full-time to modeling!

I am interested in mainly shooting paid assignments in the categories of pin-up, portrait, fetish, and erotica. I shoot some TF* content for zivity.com, which gives us both the benefit of getting our work exposure and making some money. I will shoot some content TF* for my upcoming website if your style is what I am looking for.

I am quite adequate at doing my own hair and make-up. My skin is generally near flawless; I need very little touch-up work.

I’m very laid back, dependable, and experienced. I’ve been in the industry for nearly 6 years, and I’m perfectly comfortable with my body, which I think makes working with me quite easy.

I do prefer as much information about a potential shoot to be messaged to me so I have a reference point.


Shooting Procedures:
When messaging me about a shoot, please include:
- The style/concept you would like to shoot.
- Compensation
- Possible dates, time, and location of the shoot.
- Your intended usage of the images created.
- If you are planning to use a stylist
- Whether I will be given edited images to use from the shoot 

For travel shoots I will need:
-A copy of your ID and your release sent to my email
-A list of references (if you don't link models on MM)
-20% of the agreed upon payment. The other 80% will be payed at the end of the shoot. The 20% holding fee is non-refundable for cancellations, but can be applied to reschedules.

I will go out of of my way to accommodate you in any way possible, but I have lost way too much time and money on flakes.


I'm available in the following categories:

*Beauty
*Swimwear
*Lingerie
*Catalogue Work
*Commercial/Lifestyle
*Bridal
*Glamour Nudes
*Pin-Up/Retro Nudes
*Vintage
*Artistic Nudes
*Fine Art Nudes
*Fantasy/ Sci-Fiction
*Workshops
*Location Shoots
*Private Commissions
*G/G erotica
*Fetish

Credits
Promotions:
R.O.I. Marketing

Photographers, MUA's, and Models:

Photos By CEllis, Mayhem #323703, Photographer
opticalscience, Mayhem #1424618, Photographer
modelsmodels, Mayhem #33393, Photographer
Making Models, Mayhem #1210599, Photographer
C C Photo, Mayhem #1483509, Photographer
RLCaron Imaging, OMP #230650, Photographer
Dani Fedorison, Mayhem #87385, Photographer
i p h o t o g r a f 2, Mayhem #697256, Photographer
Meg Schutz- Mayhem #562780, Photographer
Greg Coleman-Mayhem #708726
Imageman- Mayhem #15493
Photography by David- Mayhem #281065
Striking Image Studio- Mayhem #281065
Universal Weapons- Mayhem #740162
Meg Schutz- Mayhem #562780
Surreal Models- Mayhem #733169
MMP Studio- Mayhem #134904
Max Ba- Mayhem #580203
Herblish-Mayhem #193267
Herb Piper- Mayhem #96288
Nic- Mayhem #98289
OneShot Studio- Mayhem #72389
eKarl- Mayhem #209985
KoolGirlieStuff- Mayhem #118
Paper Dahlia- Mayhem #1038036
StanJan- Mayhem #24662
escapades- Mayhem #172157
Ward-FX-Mayhem #1026517
Lenas Hair Doos- Mayhem #814918
C'Ellis Raboteau- Mayhem #561723
Joye Chanson- Mayhem #725693
Hana Song-Mayhem #786468
LolaB  (non MM)
Solstice Rain- #477454 
FrankenKeely-  #757019
Sommer- Mayhem #878721
Trizzia- Mayhem #879363
Amaye, MM#1423811


... and many more!


Websites:
Suicide Girls
Zivity
GirdleBound

Lists
Faces   3 pics
Figures   6 pics
Future Shoots   4 pics
Moods   5 pics
Pretties   61 pics
Retro Vintage Fun   26 pics
ToriBell on other Ports   51 pics
Yay for Tattoos!   25 pics


Friends

Photographer
Jason Tamvakis II

Model
Niki lynn 35

Photographer
KoolCreation

Photographer
Stefan Wolfgruber

Photographer
Michaels Artistic Nudes

Photographer
Arturo Rodriguez

Photographer
Marc Vandercasteelen

Model
RuckJ

Model
Nessa R

Photographer
L Oskin

Photographer
Geoff Larkin Studio

Photographer
STUDIO 211

ToriBell has 1347 friends.
Tags
Block this member
Pics

Commentsdata:comments Viewsdata:views Hidden Listdata:count_list
|
Loading Content
data:comment



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers