Lea HalliwellModel Female Lexington, Kentucky, US
My Website: Facebook - add to see more photosMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/HunnyBun88
Mayhem # 768695
NOTE: I'm on a hiatus. I am focusing on my photography more, so unless you're exceptional or a good friend, you probably won't get me in front of the camera again any time soon.
I am doing select trade work with those who I think will benefit my portfolio, but please don't hesitate to contact me!
I have two lists called "Inspiration!" & "Inspiration 2" if anyone is interested in collaborating with me. I'm also interested in hearing your ideas!
- I am exactly 5 feet and 1.5 inches tall without shoes.
- I am 100% natural - no dyes, piercings, tattoos, implants, etc.
- I have very fair skin. I don't tan.
- I have freckles that are easily covered by makeup.
- My hair is medium-light brown and waist length.
- I am not interested in nude, implied, gore & certain types of fetish.
- I am interested in a variety of styles from cheesecake (pinup) to vintage film to alternative.
- I love being creative and thinking of new things to try.
- I like direction. Please tell me if I need to move a certain way or to do or not to do something if it looks funny!
- I am willing to travel if half the expenses are covered.
- I prefer portrait format over landscape.
I do this to make art, get awesome pictures & to have fun.
What I will Trade For:
- Photos by CD or email
- Wardrobe (clothing/shoes/jewelry)
- Makeup (unopened)
Outtake from a shoot with Erin Brooke Photography:
I am also a photographer and photo editor.
Model Insider | Model Network | Myspace | FB Fan Page
Deviant Art | Twitter
Those I have worked with (ordered newest to oldest):
Sugar Vengeance - highly recomended!
StunningRoses Makeup Artistry - highly recomended!
Jill Liebisch (makeup)
Erin Brooke Photography x3
M Richard Ashley
Nash Werner - Never received pictures
Maxfield Photography x3 - highly recommended!
Rockledge Photography x3
Nicci Gilland Photography x2
Ed Wiget Photography x2
Grace Prater x3
"She's a really seasoned model and didn't need much if any direction."
~Erin Brooke Photography