Ashley NicholModel Female Dumfries, Virginia, US
My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/ashleynichol
Mayhem # 792053
Hi~!! I'm Ashley. I bounce around btwn L.A. and D.C., but am back in the VA/DC area for a while taking care of some long and short term goals.
As a Model:
- I am willing to do TFP or paid shoots
- I myself do not pay for shoots.
- I will insist on my MUA or friend accompanying me to any shoot
- I don't like to take breaks, except to change or sip a beverage
- I prefer to bring a music playlist to shoots
- I am okay with implied nudity
- I am *not* okay with nudity. Exceptions know who you are.
- In the off chance that nude shots are taken, I am not okay with them being posted on the internet.
- I like to keep it professional; no "fraternizing" with the photogs.
- I am fairly new to this profession and like having some "direction". I like to learn and don't pretend to know everything.
In All Honesty:
I enjoy modeling, but it is neither my life nor my full time career; I have a biology degree from Virginia Tech and have a field related goal in place that takes priority; but I also have been approached more than once to shoot with professionals and when I do, it ends up being a fun symbiotic yet professional relationship. Either I get some fun photos/extra cash out of it, and you get to build up your portfolio.
I have two jobs and school during the week and even work sometimes on Saturdays. In addition to studying for class and making money, I'm preparing for the Graduate Record Exam in my off time. Sundays, I am generally free. But my schedule changes from week to week, so I never know when I may have an opening/free day to come in and rock a shoot randomly during the week.
If my look suits you, or you think I could be a beneficial addition to your portfolio, please send a message my way. As of yet, I only have the minimum photograph requirement up. When my schedule settles down, perhaps I can make some new additions.
Thanks for checking me out!! Looking forward to meeting you guys