Roxy DiModel Female Virginia Beach, Virginia, US
My Website: Find Me on FACEBOOKMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/mstwiggy
Mayhem # 882927
I'm an innovator with an unmistakable streak of humanitarianism. I hold onto my dreams and clutch them as most women would a purse. Nothing about me is normal. I am ever-changing and I am in love with the ideal of what humans should be, but not what they are. Somehow, in all the hustle and bustle that is life, a spark ignites inside of me when I see that lens staring straight through my eyes, into my soul. There's a quiet intensity, a lust for passion, something golden and unmistakably genuine about raw film. Capture me, says the bony finger which types these words of inspiration.
This is what my work symbolizes. It is what I strive to create. The abstract drives me to do what has never been done before--- in my own way. My wish is never to look generic, never to settle for one catwalk. But to BE the essence of the cat walk. To BE different.
Because I am for all intents and purposes, short (in height) I was screwed out of runway modeling work. I've been told that I have the face for it, with extremely symmetrical features. I have been baited into scams, which I later turned down because they cloaked themselves (cleverly, might I add) as agencies. As so, I am simply looking to expand my portfolio. If a casting comes along that I fit the mold for, even better! But, I must warn you...
- I am on here to work. TFP is fine. Unpaid is fine. Paid is great. Please do not message me unless you are serious.
- Before a shoot takes place, we will meet for coffee and simply discuss/share ideas. I need to learn that you aren't a total creep, and that I won't end up in a ditch.
- I believe that fair is fair. Release forms are NOT a requirement with me. I'm completely satisfied with a disc containing all images, strictly for portfolio usage, adding credit where it is due, of course. If however you'd LIKE a release form signed, expect me to thoroughly read every last inch of print on the form. Momma always said, never sign anything unless your lawyer takes a look at it first.
- Please understand that I am familiar with being behind the camera too. However, I take direction very well. Patience is a must, and if I sense a bad attitude, we won't be shooting, period.
- You are not required to have a/n MUA/Hair Stylist on site. I do my own makeup and hair, more often than not. However, if you'd like to provide this service, I would be forever grateful.
- Unless otherwise credited, all images in my portfolio were shot by me and edited by me, if needed, for effect. IF you are a model and would like anything edited by me, get a hold of me. I will do it, free of charge... because I love what I do and I also don't believe in charging, as I have not had any formal training. As with makeup artistry, I am self taught.
- Implied nudity is fine. Full on nudity is not so fine. The reason I say this is strictly due to my own insecurities. However, if you are magical behind the lens, perhaps a concept can be negotiated.
- If you are a RETOUCH(ER) or PSCS wizard, I am willing to trade photographs and give you something to work with. While I often edit my own photos, I'm in awe of some of what I see floating on this site. Again, method of payment is negotiable, and as always, credit is given where it is due!
- Keep in mind that I do look somewhat different than the images in my port. I have 14 tattoos. With the right angle and lighting, I am incredibly photogenic. I also look VERY young, therefore will provide ID upon arrival.
- On comments and feedback: I genuinely appreciate those of you who take the time to tag, comment, or shoot me a request and I will do my very best to return the favor. Comments are important to me, as they show me what the audience likes. So please, leave me some love!
- Most importantly... I want to have FUN but maintain a sense of professionalism.
All of that being said, please enjoy my portfolio and thank you for stopping by!