Mayhem # 893270
My name is Casey.. my friends call me Case.. Im 24 yrs old. I was a gymnast for twelve years at Richmond Olympiad, and still keep up with the flexibility portion, as you can see : P.. I modeled for Wadi Magazine and had three pages to myself as the Springs Wadi Hottie. I practice a little Martial Arts here and there. I LOVE getting my picture taken and I’m VERY photogenic. I’m hoping to one day have this as my career! I have done some small things here and there, just not as big as id like. Im looking for paid shoots, but will do TFP or TFCD if I like your work... Unless it's local, I will need help getting to wherever you may be (Expense wise)... I am a very laid-back, easy going kinda lady who is fun to work with... I am not interested in doing any nude modeling, but will do implied nude up to a certain extent.. Im looking forward to bigger and better things... So, if u think u can handle it, lets hear watchya got!!
MYSPACE : Fa dyme ima silva dolla holla!
FACEBOOK: Casey Winesette
As I've Matured...
- I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in... : P
- I've learned that one good turn gets most of the blankets.
- I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just jackasses.
- I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.
- I've learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.
- I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think.
- I've learned that depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
- I've learned that it is not what you wear; it is how you take it off !!!!
- I've learned that you can keep vomiting long after you think you're finished.
- I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.
- I've learned that ex's are like fungus, and keep coming back.
- I've learned age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
- I've learned that I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it.
- I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.
- I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
- I've learned that 99% of the time when something isn't working in your house, one of your kids did it
- I've learned that there is a fine line between genius and insanity.
- I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away.
- And the real pains in the ass are permanent.