MYSPACE : Fa dyme ima silva dolla holla!
FACEBOOK: Casey Winesette
As I've Matured...
- I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in... : P
- I've learned that one good turn gets most of the blankets.
- I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just jackasses.
- I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.
- I've learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.
- I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think.
- I've learned that depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
- I've learned that it is not what you wear; it is how you take it off !!!!
- I've learned that you can keep vomiting long after you think you're finished.
- I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.
- I've learned that ex's are like fungus, and keep coming back.
- I've learned age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
- I've learned that I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it.
- I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.
- I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
- I've learned that 99% of the time when something isn't working in your house, one of your kids did it
- I've learned that there is a fine line between genius and insanity.
- I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away.
- And the real pains in the ass are permanent.