Just AdrianModel Female Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/justadrian
Mayhem # 903360
facebook junkies... http://www.facebook.com/justadrianmodel
"Adventures In Photography": Oklahoma City meetup group...
http://www.meetup.com/ADVENTURES-IN-PHO … HOMA-CITY/
Girlfriend-muse-sidekick to Lloyd Rosen (254328),
I model for the glory of the image...
the timeless, breathtaking awesomeness that makes you stop and go, "Wow."
We have traveled this country far and wide and are still going and going and....
we find ourselves with a major case of wanderlust. It might just be who we are as people...
passionate, creative dreamers.
I grew up in Oklahoma City, OK and Madison, WI...
but have lived my adult life in Los Angeles and Seattle.
And now we find ourselves living in OKLAHOMA CITY FOR 2013!!!
We will hold kick ass meetups, and travel with fun workshops.
... back to LA in JUNE!!!
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- I have been modeling for almost a decade.
- I have NEVER flaked or missed a shoot. Ever. Period.
- I have been up at 4am for shoots more times than I can remember. The trick is coffee and doughnuts.
- I don't shoot Hustler or Met Art style nudes. No spread. No legs apart.
- I am FUN. If I wanted to go to work in a bad mood, I'd work in an office.
- I am professional, so like a mullet... I do "business up front". If you are looking to have your ego stroked or go back and forth on some 30+ messages, I will kindly ask you to YouTube "Sweet Brown"... Ain't Nobody Got Time Fo' That!?!
- Lloyd comes with me to shoots. I understand with non-agnecy modeling the current trend for escorts has left some photographers jaded and cautious of being punched, artistically inhibited, intimidated, cussed out, or even sharing their shoots. I can address any of your concerns, but I assure you working with me will be nothing but delightful (and by all means, I have references available upon request!!!).
Behind the Scenes with Jack Lemon (photo by Lloyd Rosen)
• workshop model "Deconstructing the Story: Light, Sound, Motion & EOS HD", presented by Canon & Still Motion Company
• workshop model "Better Photos Now" Workshop with Gregg Cobarr, presented by Nikon & Samy's Camera
• workshop model "Location, Lighting, & Legs: Workshops Series with Lloyd Rosen"
• cover model of Women in REDzine (WIRZ), Autumn 2011
http://womeninredzine.wordpress.com/tag … ie-svanoe/
• model "Naughty Girl's Guide to Los Angeles" by Sienna Sinclaire
• model CoCA, Seattle 24 hour Art Marathon 2012
TONS of photographers, fellow models, MUAs, hair & wardrobe folk... too many to list.
and of course, LLOYD ROSEN PHOTOGRAPHY (254328)!