Forums > MM Market > Seeking models for upcoming site PoisonPinups.com

Photographer

Anna Devia

Oakland, California, US

Photographer seeking models in the L.A area (or travelling to the L.A. area) for fetish, bdsm, softcore & solo hardcore content for my upcoming paysite www.PoisonPinups.com . TFP & Content Trade only. Feel free to post questions here or email me for further details and/or serious inquiries. xo Anna Devia

http://www.PoisonPinups.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/poisonpinups/

May 04 05 06:10 pm Link

Model

Kat Kartel

Northridge, California, US

I would be willing to do something for ya, no nude but certain implied nude images would be fine. E-mail me if your interested.

May 04 05 07:53 pm Link

Model

Englishman In L.A.

Remember me babe. I'm still av for the shoot if you want a male sub to be toyed with xx

May 11 05 05:20 am Link

Model

Kari

Goleta, California, US

I think it would be fun if you would shoot Kat & I together for this.  (I have the same no nudity standards)  If you were both willing.

May 12 05 02:46 am Link

Photographer

Anna Devia

Oakland, California, US

Posted by JOSEPH G: 
Remember me babe. I'm still av for the shoot if you want a male sub to be toyed with xx

Ohhh don't you worry about that! I'm still in the process of locating the right model to shoot with you. I'll be in touch soon smile

May 12 05 07:52 pm Link

Photographer

Anna Devia

Oakland, California, US

Posted by Kari: 
I think it would be fun if you would shoot Kat & I together for this.  (I have the same no nudity standards)  If you were both willing.

You & Kat would be freakin' adorable together! But the site requires at least topless, so I don't know if that would work out sad I totally understand & respect your limits, but if you change your mind about doing nudity then let's definately shoot for this. And of course, both of you are on my list of contacts for future non-nude projects! xo

May 12 05 09:07 pm Link