EricaN

Tampa, Florida, US

would like some feedback on my pics....thanks

Sep 18 05 08:50 pm Link

Photographer

ProShotPhoto

Bellingham, Massachusetts, US

I would say keep 2, 5 or 9 , 12, 16 and 13
The bear one needs to go, along with the others with that backdrop - your expression is not flattering you in the last two of tis group.

the beach ones are good - just select the best one,

what is with the knees and the crotch shot? the other car ones are not much better although i like the pose in the last one.

The other 3, I just don't get the point, although 11 is intriguing?.

Sep 19 05 12:23 am Link

Photographer

Wayne Cutler

Los Angeles, California, US

I think that you have too many bathing suit shots.  Have diversification in your port.  Good luck.

Sep 19 05 01:46 am Link

Model

EricaN

Tampa, Florida, US

thanks for the response.....I did change it a bit now but am still waiting on more pics to put up......

Sep 19 05 08:16 am Link

Photographer

commart

Hagerstown, Maryland, US

Fareedah, I would like to have seen Ray's work much, much brighter with the white seamless or shot against an evenly lit gray (W fare).  In any case . . . how tall are you?  You look tall.

If you had it to do over (and you do):

1. IF you're around 5'10", orient to fashion;
2. THEN work up another head shot, tack absolutely sharp and perfect (exquisite and restrained) in makeup;
3. Do do that Oriental, in-studio thing with exuberant color (wardrobe) and attitude (you), and show off those legs;
4. Get out of the studio and shoot in environments, dawn, late afternoon, sunset, and night.

Sep 19 05 08:54 am Link

Photographer

Columbus Photo

Columbus, Georgia, US

fareedah44 wrote:
thanks for the response.....I did change it a bit now but am still waiting on more pics to put up......

While you're waiting, fill in your stats.

Paul

Sep 19 05 08:57 am Link

Photographer

Negative Energy

Columbus, Ohio, US

you look pensive in many of your pix. you're a beautiful woman - that should make you very content. relax, be happy. don't worry. all that jazz. but most of all - have fun with it - there are worse things in life than standing in front of a camera, don't look like you feel uncomfortable. your body is incredible - your face is gorgeous -

take care!

Sep 19 05 11:08 am Link

Model

EricaN

Tampa, Florida, US

thanks for the responses....lol I wish I was around 5'10", I am only 5'5" but I try to get pictures that show a little height in them. And I will remember to smile more....:-)

Sep 19 05 02:59 pm Link

Photographer

commart

Hagerstown, Maryland, US

"Only 5'5"?  Art and glamour--more sense and sensuality.

Sep 19 05 03:20 pm Link