Forums > MM Market > Full Canon setup for sale

Model

Corina

Little Rock, Arkansas, US

We're selling a full set of Canon gear.
EOS Mark II camera, includes all paperwork, charger, extra battery.
Lenses include 24-70 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 100-400 4.5-5.6, and 100 macro 2.8.
550 EX flash and EF 2X teleconverter. Lense filters included.

Pls send message if interested.

Sep 22 05 08:45 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

Do you mean the 1D Mark II, the 1D Mark II N, or the 1Ds Mark II?

Sep 22 05 08:47 pm Link

Model

Corina

1D Mark II. Had it for about 5 months, 300 shots.

Sep 22 05 10:12 pm Link

Photographer

Keith Tran

San Jose, California, US

Condition of 70-200 2.8L ? IS or non IS ? Price?

Sep 23 05 12:29 am Link

Model

Corina

The entire set is in immaculate condition. 300 total shots taken, mixed between the various lenses. The 70-200 and 100-400 are IS.

Sep 23 05 08:11 am Link

Photographer

Mass. Regional Meet

Waltham, Massachusetts, US

May I ask why you are selling it?

Sep 23 05 06:56 pm Link

Photographer

Columbus Photo

Columbus, Georgia, US

Call me a skeptic, but there's no way I'd send her thousands for this stuff without an escrow of some sort.  She just joined and hasn't uploaded any images since the first day.

Paul

Sep 24 05 04:29 pm Link

Photographer

Columbus Photo

Columbus, Georgia, US

Mass. Regional Meet wrote:
May I ask why you are selling it?

It seems to me that you're really abusing  Tyler's generosity for not charging us for profiles by setting up one just for this get-together.  I think you risk getting both of your profiles booted off.

Paul

Sep 24 05 10:35 pm Link

Photographer

Joe Louis

Now that I can finally get back in here... I'm her photographer, and the one that is actually selling the outfit. She put it up for me until I had a chance to create my own account. And the only reason I listed it here is because another MM member that I've known for MANY years suggested I do it.

If you aren't interested and/or leary to buy it, that's understandable. But to come in here and make comments like that is rude and wrong. You don't know me or Victoria. We've both been in this biz a very long time and just cause we're new to MM, doesn't mean we need to hear crap from you.

Sep 28 05 06:43 pm Link

Photographer

Joe Louis

Now, to answer Mass Regional,

I've 3 full camera setups. Shot Nikon 35 SLR most of my life, but bought Canon when I went digital to try it out. Decided to stay with Nikon, what I'm used to.
Canon set is just collecting dust.

Joe

Sep 28 05 06:46 pm Link

Photographer

That Look Photography

Clearwater, Florida, US

Hey Joe,
Let me know how much you want for everything. Just use my pvt message button on my profile.. Thanks

Mike

That Look Photo

Sep 28 05 07:07 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

Paul Ferrara wrote:
It seems to me that you're really abusing  Tyler's generosity for not charging us for profiles by setting up one just for this get-together.  I think you risk getting both of your profiles booted off.

Paul

I agree Paul; with the past ban on new members who may have a legitimate photographer/model/stylist/wardrobe profile and have this kind of thing taking up sever space is a bit selfish to say the least.

I host a photographer and model meet and greet in Washington State to provide the same service he describes, but I do so by using my photographer profile.
Why not start a thread for the “Mass. Regional Meetâ€? using your photographer profile and see if you don’t get a warmer reception?

Sep 28 05 07:15 pm Link

Photographer

Karlton Photo

Saint Charles, Illinois, US

Damn people...

I have known Corina and Joe for some time now...
They are who and what they say and I hardly think they created the profiles for the sake of selling the camera stuff...geeeeesh...

I told them to come here and set up profiles...whats the deal?
Corina and Joe both have been in the business for a looong time.

What a way to greet newcomers!

Karlton

Sep 28 05 07:20 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

Karlton wrote:
Damn people...

They are who and what they say and I hardly think they created the profiles for the sake of selling the camera stuff...geeeeesh...

Karlton

Put the rope away Karlton, Paul and I were/are refering to the "Mass. Regional Meet" profile.

https://modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=38304

Read the post:

Paul Ferrara wrote:

Paul

Welcome Corina and Joe!!!

Sep 28 05 07:29 pm Link

Model

Corina

Craig Thomson wrote:

Karlton wrote:
Damn people...

Karlton

Put the rope away Karlton, Paul and I were/are refering to the "Mass. Regional Meet" profile.

https://modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=38304

Read the post:

Welcome Corina and Joe!!!

Sep 28 05 07:36 pm Link

Photographer

Joe Louis

Thanks Craig,

But we were talking about his first post, being "afraid" to buy from me, not Mass.

Sep 28 05 07:47 pm Link

Photographer

Karlton Photo

Saint Charles, Illinois, US

No rope...

Just didn't sound too friendly, thats all.

The written word can often times be misinterpreted.
Thanx for clarifying.

Karlton

Sep 28 05 07:59 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

Joe Louis wrote:
Thanks Craig,

But we were talking about his first post, being "afraid" to buy from me, not Mass.

It's all good Joe. I buy and sell on eBay and feel that’s a bit safer then the streets or craigslist type of market.
I've bought from craigslist but only at the local level and was able to meet the seller and examine the lens's I bought prior to handing over $500 (in this case). But if you and a prospective buyer come to an agreement, I'm all for it.

Good luck with your sale.

Craig

Sep 28 05 08:06 pm Link

Photographer

Columbus Photo

Columbus, Georgia, US

Joe Louis wrote:
Now that I can finally get back in here... I'm her photographer, and the one that is actually selling the outfit. She put it up for me until I had a chance to create my own account. And the only reason I listed it here is because another MM member that I've known for MANY years suggested I do it.

If you aren't interested and/or leary to buy it, that's understandable. But to come in here and make comments like that is rude and wrong. You don't know me or Victoria. We've both been in this biz a very long time and just cause we're new to MM, doesn't mean we need to hear crap from you.

I don't think there was anything rude about my post.  Corine's 4th post offered thousands of dollars worth of equipment for which she'd presumably want payment before it was shipped.  So she has no track record here and her web page is under construction.  Not a lot to inspire confidence if you know what I mean.

Paul

Sep 28 05 10:45 pm Link

Photographer

Mass. Regional Meet

Waltham, Massachusetts, US

I did not had a chance to respond to the above comments before the web site went off line.

I don't normally place forums comments using this profile.  I thought I was logged in under my regular profile and did not notice my error until after I hit "Reply". Once forums comments are submitted, they can't be deleted. It was not and is not my intention to promote the meet in the forums with the rare exception of a thread that I may start.

Please accept my apology.

Oct 02 05 09:46 am Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Buena Park, California, US

Folks, try not to jump down Joe's throat too much.  Please admit that you aware that people abuse the annonymity that the internet provides us.  Then admit that those same people do visit MM.

Now, what is being offered here is for seveal thousand dollars!  For some new unknown (to most people here) MM user to throw up very expensive and good quality gear without a known reputation on this site...well, it does look suspicious.  Joe is doing a bit of a service for some people and recommending they look further.  Meaning checking up on your backgrounds.  Now get this, anyone being offended by this, to ME, makes you look MORE suspicious.

What would you think of this:

Pretend I just created a profile here and posted in Casting Calls and this is only my 4th post

I need two HOT girls for a photoshoot at the beach.  Nudity will be required and you will be touching each other in seductive ways.

Now pretend someone points that I'm brand new and warns any girls that might be interested in doing this shoot with me that I may be a creep because guys are constantly starting new profiles just ask suggesting work just to see some boobies.

And now pretend I repond I like this:

Hey, I'm not some GWC looking for a good time.  Just cause I'm new doesn't give you the right to jump down my throat.  This is a serious photoshoot I'm offering!!

Do you like that response?  or...

Completely understandable because I do understand that I am new here and have yet to establish a reputation with the MM community.  I do, however, have plenty of respectable references and I strongly encourage anyone that is interested in working with me to check on my references.  For added comfort, if they prefer to meet me in person and go over my printed portfolio as a meet/greet to be sure that you do want to work with me, I'd be more than happy to make those arrangements.

Oct 02 05 12:28 pm Link