Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Hottest Aboriginal;Native American;Indian Models

Photographer

A Traveler

San Francisco, California, US

Mar 08 07 08:15 pm Link

Model

Lyndi

_RachelAnn_ wrote:
https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e339/xx_racheld_xx/Rachel2/M2.jpg

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e339/xx_racheld_xx/Random/NativeGirls.jpg

hehe..love this post big_smile

WOW! gorgeous!

Mar 08 07 08:21 pm Link

Photographer

Ray Cornett

Sacramento, California, US

Nicholas Zantop wrote:
Lyndi - Cherokee.

I posted her on page one, neener
lol

Mar 08 07 08:45 pm Link

Photographer

IrisSwope

Dallas, Texas, US

_RachelAnn_ wrote:
hehe..love this post big_smile

HA! I was going to post your pic here! lol

I'll post it anyhow smile

https://www.irisswope.com/7134-400.jpg

Mar 08 07 09:06 pm Link

Photographer

Nihilus

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Yumemiru - my current avatar.
https://img6.modelmayhem.com/070307/14/45ef122f9550d.jpg

Mar 08 07 09:45 pm Link

Model

Lyndi

I was a cute little Native American model back in the days of braces,curl's,and poodles.
https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/dammit-lyndi/IMG_6772.jpg
Growing up.
https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/dammit-lyndi/a123.jpg
Now Ill vote for myself. smile

heh how vain of me.

Mar 08 07 10:01 pm Link

Model

Chanell Lindy

Winter Garden, Florida, US

Hello...here I am...half indian.

Mar 08 07 10:13 pm Link

Photographer

A Traveler

Primal Lens wrote:

I posted her on page one, neener
lol

mhmm....but I actually shot her big_smile

Mar 08 07 10:28 pm Link

Photographer

Sanjay N Patel

Austin, Texas, US

WOW!!!

Mar 08 07 10:32 pm Link

Model

John Kennedy

Los Angeles, California, US

https://a293.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/23/l_508b849e8af2e2339b866e127c902914.jpg

Mar 08 07 10:38 pm Link

Model

Ms Jenni

Springfield, Colorado, US

I have a friend who is Native American and Dutch.. He's VERY proud of his Native American heritage.

I think if he saw this thread, he'd be drooling all over himself.

All of these models are GORGEOUS, btw. smile

Mar 08 07 10:48 pm Link

Photographer

Ray Cornett

Sacramento, California, US

Nick Zantop wrote:

mhmm....but I actually shot her big_smile

Semantics smile

Mar 08 07 10:54 pm Link

Model

Tristen

Seattle, Washington, US

Envy wrote:

She's native american. Would you like me to have her submit blood samples so she can be listed in the thread?
She probably lists Caucasian since it is a more searched for ethnicity than Native American.

Hell I am native american as well. I am comanche and nez pierce, but I was just under the 50% mark. I list as caucasian because some people cannot see past skin tone to bady frame and facial features.

Mar 08 07 11:11 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Biancadadiva wrote:
https://img1.modelmayhem.com/051201/22/43901fee7b672.jpg

Mayhem #21143

www.thebakertwins.com

These beautiful girls are actually from my hometown Vancouver, BC.  Last night they appeared on the Tyra show but I missed it sad hopefully they will show it again!

Did they do our fair city proud ? I think probably so as Ive met them and they are as sweet as they are pretty >>>>>>

Mar 09 07 12:54 am Link

Model

_RachelAnn_

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US

NikaDementia wrote:

where is home for you...i've lost touch with my Algonquin roots...i was 6  i think.

Here in Oklahoma actually. Not in the same town..about 3 hours away from me. Right next to Anadarko..haven't seen my grandparents and aunties in about 2 years:( I should  visit huh:p

Mar 09 07 01:38 am Link

Model

MizBeAHNkah

Dallas, Texas, US

Envy wrote:

She's native american. Would you like me to have her submit blood samples so she can be listed in the thread?
She probably lists Caucasian since it is a more searched for ethnicity than Native American.

No need for the cockyness...I was just stating the "facts".

Mar 09 07 09:46 am Link

Photographer

JSVPhotography

Madison, Wisconsin, US

Biancadadiva wrote:
https://img5.modelmayhem.com/061219/22/4588b221470a3.jpg

Mayhem #265701

Wow!

Mar 09 07 09:51 am Link

Model

JanineM

Miami, Arizona, US

I am in love with this thread!!! big_smile Beautiful Woman!! I am only 1/4 so that excludes me personally...but I am thrilled to see the representation here.
Be blessed,
-jM

Mar 09 07 09:59 am Link

Model

MizBeAHNkah

Dallas, Texas, US

Biancadadiva wrote:
Ps. Please if you are not 50% native or more AND/OR you do not have the traditional Aboriginal; Native American; Indian look this thread need not apply.  It would defeat my purpose.  Thank you big_smile

For everyone throwing a hissy fit because they have less then 50% native in them but clearly look native.....PLEASE, PLEASE pay more attention when reading! It says AND/OR.  Let me break it down for you...I say 50% because majority of the time you are half something it shows very well (unless of course one side has stronger genes then the other).  OR (keyword OR) if you have the traditional Aboriginal; Native American; Indian look REGARDLESS of your percentage.  Hope that clarifies things.

Mar 09 07 10:06 am Link

Photographer

ward

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Biancadadiva wrote:

For everyone throwing a hissy fit because they have less then 50% native in them but clearly look native.....PLEASE, PLEASE pay more attention when reading! It says AND/OR.  Let me break it down for you...I say 50% because majority of the time you are half something it shows very well (unless of course one side has stronger genes then the other).  OR (keyword OR) if you have the traditional Aboriginal; Native American; Indian look REGARDLESS of your percentage.  Hope that clarifies things.

I'm Native American and I'm confused now...hahah. Just kidding. We sure do have some beautiful Indigenous women smile

Mar 09 07 10:09 am Link

Model

KB17

Los Angeles, California, US

HEY check out Larry Price, nativephotographer.com

P.S
thanks everyone for your comments on my pix i didnt even know they were up in here.

Much love n peace from the shawnee nation

Mar 09 07 10:11 am Link

Model

MizBeAHNkah

Dallas, Texas, US

ward wrote:
I'm Native American and I'm confused now...hahah. Just kidding. We sure do have some beautiful Indigenous women smile

lol don't play with me ....People are getting their panties tied in a knot(one thing I was hoping would not happen when I created this POSITIVE thread) so I felt the need to explain..and yes we sure do. I'm very proud! smile

Mar 09 07 10:24 am Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Envy wrote:

Biancadadiva wrote:
Her page says shes Caucasian?!?!?

Duh!

Also, 50% or 10% it doesn't really matter!  Just because someone is 50% and lives in the city does not make them more indian than the 10% person living in the reservation. 

Silly to put a percentage...  Discrimination at it's finest moment.

Mar 09 07 11:07 am Link

Model

Clair Loran

Mar 09 07 11:19 am Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Oh, by the way, here's my vote!

https://img2.modelmayhem.com/051024/20/435dce195be02.jpg

MM#53546

Mar 09 07 11:31 am Link

Model

io

New York, New York, US

Tristen wrote:

Hell I am native american as well. I am comanche and nez pierce, but I was just under the 50% mark. I list as caucasian because some people cannot see past skin tone to bady frame and facial features.

I feel you on that. Though I'm not 50%, I'm a full quarter with my grandma being Creek, and people seem to only be able to see how pasty I am-ignoring the bone structure, hair, and everything else that might tip one off.

Mar 09 07 12:23 pm Link

Model

MizBeAHNkah

Dallas, Texas, US

One more time...

If you can't comprehend the purpose of this thread after reading this... i give up!

Mar 09 07 12:43 pm Link

Model

MizBeAHNkah

Dallas, Texas, US

Hamza wrote:
Oh, by the way, here's my vote!

https://img2.modelmayhem.com/051024/20/435dce195be02.jpg

MM#53546

Yeah she's EXTRA hot.  Seen her around before.... *thumbs up*

Mar 09 07 12:49 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

Biancadadiva wrote:
One more time...

If you can't comprehend the purpose of this thread after reading this... i give up!

Don't give up Bianca. there is a wall of stupidity you have to go through sometimes.

I have seen folks with a whisper of  Cherokee claiming to be solely to get $$$.
Ignore it and move on.

Mar 09 07 12:50 pm Link

Photographer

dgold

Pawtucket, Rhode Island, US

...entitled "Tribal Dance-Generations" :

https://img6.modelmayhem.com/070202/11/45c36d99c4732.jpg

And, thank you for the comments on "Native Feather".
I was fortunate to have been in the thick of Schemitzun - a native American
dance and drum fest/competition in Connecticut attended by tribes from the USA,
and Canada in the early 1990's. i have a collection of photos and memories.

Mar 09 07 12:59 pm Link

Model

MizBeAHNkah

Dallas, Texas, US

UnoMundo wrote:

Don't give up Bianca. there is a wall of stupidity you have to go through sometimes.

I have seen folks with a whisper of  Cherokee claiming to be solely to get $$$.
Ignore it and move on.

Yes, I've seen a lot of that and some... it's sad.  Thanks for your encouragment!

Mar 09 07 02:03 pm Link

Model

_RachelAnn_

dgold wrote:
...entitled "Tribal Dance-Generations" :

https://img6.modelmayhem.com/070202/11/45c36d99c4732.jpg

aww adorable.

And, thank you for the comments on "Native Feather".
I was fortunate to have been in the thick of Schemitzun - a native American
dance and drum fest/competition in Connecticut attended by tribes from the USA,
and Canada in the early 1990's. i have a collection of photos and memories.

Mar 09 07 02:11 pm Link

Model

_RachelAnn_

Marker220 Photography wrote:

Wow!

*Blushes*

Mar 09 07 02:13 pm Link

Photographer

NikAdalia Fantasies

Richmond, Virginia, US

_RachelAnn_ wrote:

Here in Oklahoma actually. Not in the same town..about 3 hours away from me. Right next to Anadarko..haven't seen my grandparents and aunties in about 2 years:( I should  visit huh:p

yeah, i'm trying now to peice my family tree back together.  this post makes me sad in a way.  i needa talk to my fam also.  I hear the plains out there are gorgeous my brother stayed in Tulsa for about 4 years and he road around OK.
but the models here are awesome.  such expression...no bland faces or board looks...Congrats on the representation!!!

Mar 09 07 02:35 pm Link

Photographer

NikAdalia Fantasies

Richmond, Virginia, US

Yumemiru wrote:
Yumemiru - my current avatar.
https://img6.modelmayhem.com/070307/14/45ef122f9550d.jpg

Hey Rach,
Was wondering when i see your cuteness on this post.

Mar 09 07 02:37 pm Link

Photographer

NikAdalia Fantasies

Richmond, Virginia, US

Chanell Lindy wrote:
Hello...here I am...half indian.

Which tribe?  Me, Algonquin....but i won't post pics cuz it's not 50% in number

Mar 09 07 03:19 pm Link

Model

_RachelAnn_

NikaDementiaPhoto wrote:

Which tribe?  Me, Algonquin....but i won't post pics cuz it's not 50% in number

If you have a resemblance (bone structure, frame) i'm sure it's fine. Biancadadiva has been trying to clear that up for awhile now. Either 50% or you can tell that you're something smile She just doesn't want everyybody posting in here because there are alot of people who are like an 18th and don't look anything like that '18th'

ya dig? smile

Mar 09 07 03:26 pm Link

Photographer

NikAdalia Fantasies

Richmond, Virginia, US

_RachelAnn_ wrote:

If you have a resemblance (bone structure, frame) i'm sure it's fine. Biancadadiva has been trying to clear that up for awhile now. Either 50% or you can tell that you're something smile She just doesn't want everyybody posting in here because there are alot of people who are like an 18th and don't look anything like that '18th'

ya dig? smile

oh i dig and i agree wholeheartedly.  i'll refrain from posting tho i do carry quite a bit of the features and defiantly the heart.  i'm just having fun meeting new people from just observing!  Keep it going guys.

Mar 09 07 03:39 pm Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Biancadadiva wrote:

No need for the cockyness...I was just stating the "facts".

I was not being cocky. I was being sarcastic. You were questioning the validity of my friends ethnicity, I was simply clearing the air.

Mar 09 07 03:49 pm Link

Model

MizBeAHNkah

Dallas, Texas, US

Envy wrote:

I was not being cocky. I was being sarcastic. You were questioning the validity of my friends ethnicity, I was simply clearing the air.

ok, so did you get that DNA we asked about??? *sarcastic grin*

Mar 09 07 03:58 pm Link