Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > the hottest woman on the planet

Photographer

- null -

I don't care about celebrities. No actress or singer impresses me. No one makes me stop being a man and act all girly.

Except for Sandra Bullock and Bif Naked.

... Bif is playing a gig here in LA next month.

OH. MY. GOD. I think I'm going to tinkle in my pants...

https://myspace-183.vo.llnwd.net/00118/38/17/118587183_l.jpg

Oct 09 05 01:44 pm Link

Model

The_N_Word

New York, New York, US

I thought you said woman....lol jk

Oct 09 05 01:46 pm Link

Photographer

Stacy Patrick

Beverly Hills, California, US

shes post-op right?

umm...i mean, i guess im kidding too.

Oct 09 05 01:49 pm Link

Photographer

BCG

San Antonio, Florida, US

forgive my stoopidity, but can someone help a brother out and tell me how i can post pix in the forums?!?

Oct 09 05 01:50 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

ThePoser

Holiday, Florida, US

https://www.modelmayhem.com/pics/20050904/4/431ba279f0c59.jpg

hahahaaaa let's see if this works?

ok it works, OK BCG, only becuae I am hoping you are gona upload some crazy ass pic the secret is
[img]url to pic here[/img]

*muah*

Kaire

PS, not nominating myself for the title either, just displaying cool pic.

Oct 09 05 03:53 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Oakley

Cocoa, Florida, US

actually mm model 4677 is a breathtaking model.. and worthy in being put in this thread..

chris

Oct 09 05 03:55 pm Link

Model

dustin or something

New York, New York, US

yeah thats my mom chris............

but anyways

the first girl scared me...  just not my type.  the most amazing girl on the face of the earth is my gf.  shes amazingly beautiful.  ive tried to get her into modeling, but she wont.  i dont understand why cause she would have instant success.  there are pics at

www.myspace.com/dustinandkasey

Oct 09 05 05:21 pm Link

Model

Lisa Fortier

Cocoa, Florida, US

mydividedunity wrote:
yeah thats my mom chris............

but anyways

the first girl scared me...  just not my type.  the most amazing girl on the face of the earth is my gf.  shes amazingly beautiful.  ive tried to get her into modeling, but she wont.  i dont understand why cause she would have instant success.  there are pics at

www.myspace.com/dustinandkasey

I am far too young to be your mom Dustin.....show me the proof....LOL

Oct 09 05 05:42 pm Link

Model

dustin or something

New York, New York, US

https://pictures.sprintpcs.com/mmps/RECIPIENT/001_063ceb97d72c633e_1/2.jpg?partExt=.jpg&limitsize=280&&outquality=56&ext=.jpg&border=2,255,255,255,1,0,0,0,0

is that enough?  wink

Oct 09 05 05:54 pm Link

Model

dustin or something

New York, New York, US

my hottest woman on the planet

https://myspace-112.vo.llnwd.net/00190/21/11/190181112_l.jpg

Oct 10 05 07:29 am Link

Model

Lisa Fortier

Cocoa, Florida, US

mydividedunity wrote:
https://pictures.sprintpcs.com/mmps/RECIPIENT/001_063ceb97d72c633e_1/2.jpg?partExt=.jpg&limitsize=280&&outquality=56&ext=.jpg&border=2,255,255,255,1,0,0,0,0

is that enough?  wink

didn't work   LOL

Oct 10 05 11:24 pm Link

Model

Barbray

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Eric Muss-Barnes wrote:
I don't care about celebrities. No actress or singer impresses me. No one makes me stop being a man and act all girly.

Except for Sandra Bullock and Bif Naked.

... Bif is playing a gig here in LA next month.

https://myspace-183.vo.llnwd.net/00118/38/17/118587183_l.jpg

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK Eric...

WHAT were you drinking, smoking, and/or snorting...when you started playing with PS. A guy's pale face, pale throat, and pale masculine hands...cut and pasted onto a model's body...

Eric you NEED to get out MORE often... smile

Oct 10 05 11:46 pm Link

Photographer

Star

Los Angeles, California, US

obviously you have never stalked

*ahem*

"met" Angelina Jolie

Oct 11 05 12:19 am Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

I really dig the Michael Jackson look Bif has got goin on here.

Oct 11 05 01:13 am Link

Photographer

- null -

WOOHOO!

I got my tickets! $10.00.

TEN dollars!? What is this? 1991? How awesome is that? I get into a general admission show for $10.00 in a tiny club where I might actually get Bif Naked's sweat flinging on me ... Oh, God. The mere thought makes me melt. I may need to take an empty bottled-water-container and try to catch any airborne droplets to swig down later.

For those of you women who do not understand my obsession with Bif Naked, just look at it this way - she's like the female-version of Mike Ness. So as hot as Mike Ness is to you, that is Bif Naked to me ... Makes a lot more sense when you look at it that way, doesn't it?

Oct 14 05 03:52 pm Link

Model

StacyJack

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

no not really...

Oct 14 05 04:04 pm Link

Photographer

Nicholson Photography

Columbus, Georgia, US

im so going to have nightmares tonight. the words bif and naked should never go together.

Oct 14 05 04:06 pm Link

Model

Kyung Jin

London, England, United Kingdom

Eric Muss-Barnes wrote:

Something to suit all tastes...  :roll:  big_smile

Oct 14 05 04:15 pm Link

Photographer

Hoodlum

Sacramento, California, US

What are all you guys bitching about She has a damn good set of pipes. If she came up to Nor Cal and tickets were $10 I'd be tempted to see her. She kinda reminds me of a purer Joan Jett before Joan Jett sold out and became a parity of her former self. There's a pure soulfulness to Bif's music that's hard to find these days.

Bif isn't the latest prepackaged "thang" from the MTV network; instead, she's a sincere, brutally honest, and truly talented musician. A true hard rocker chick. If Eric likes her cool. I mean If Mick Jagger can get girls panties wet as butt ugly as he is why cant Biff do it for guys? Shit even if Eric is posting this as a joke why can a guy be juged on his talent and not his looks and she cant.

Oct 14 05 04:25 pm Link

Model

StacyJack

I for one don't care if He's joking or not, I'm giving him grief because it's my job.
(no really, he pays me!)

Oct 14 05 04:38 pm Link

Photographer

- null -

Dan Hood MM/Moderator wrote:
Shit even if Eric is posting this as a joke why can a guy be juged on his talent and not his looks and she cant.

Joking!?

Dude, I am totally serious. When I say my two "dream girls" are Sandra Bullock and Bif Naked I honestly am NOT kidding at all. Bif is radiant in my book.

Oct 14 05 08:14 pm Link

Model

Gone Baby Gone

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Oh, she should SO be the postergirl for veganism. And strong women everywhere.

Oct 15 05 09:54 pm Link

Model

DawnElizabeth

Madison, Mississippi, US

mydividedunity wrote:
my hottest woman on the planet

https://myspace-112.vo.llnwd.net/00190/21/11/190181112_l.jpg

Suck up.

Oct 15 05 09:58 pm Link

Model

DawnElizabeth

Madison, Mississippi, US

Dan Hood MM/Moderator wrote:
What are all you guys bitching about She has a damn good set of pipes. If she came up to Nor Cal and tickets were $10 I'd be tempted to see her. She kinda reminds me of a purer Joan Jett before Joan Jett sold out and became a parity of her former self. There's a pure soulfulness to Bif's music that's hard to find these days.

Bif isn't the latest prepackaged "thang" from the MTV network; instead, she's a sincere, brutally honest, and truly talented musician. A true hard rocker chick. If Eric likes her cool. I mean If Mick Jagger can get girls panties wet as butt ugly as he is why cant Biff do it for guys? Shit even if Eric is posting this as a joke why can a guy be juged on his talent and not his looks and she cant.

That would be PARODY, hon.....and MORE PURE.....and that should be JUDGED....not to mention just a few punctuation - OUCH!

sorry....just trying to help?

Oct 15 05 10:01 pm Link

Photographer

lll

Seattle, Washington, US

DawnElizabeth Moderator wrote:
Suck up.

Yeah, it started in the "who else ride" thread.  She wouldn't even let him ride a bike.  *ick*

Dawn, you are soooo much hotter.  smile  (Is that rule #4 or #5?)

Oct 15 05 10:02 pm Link

Photographer

John Lavery

Manchester, Connecticut, US

Am I the only one besides Eric that's in love with Sandra Bullock? All this talk of Bif Naked...  Where's the love for Sandra???

Oct 16 05 12:28 am Link

Photographer

- null -

John Lavery wrote:
Am I the only one besides Eric that's in love with Sandra Bullock? All this talk of Bif Naked...  Where's the love for Sandra???

No, dude. I think in some men's magazine, Sandra was once voted the most dateable celebrity among men. She's truly the perfect woman. She's cute. She's funny. She's not the least bit self-conscious. She can dress like a refined lady, yet swig down whiskey-shots. She would be comfortable getting dirty and playing softball or having her nails done. Sandra is totally the kind of woman every man wants.

Oct 16 05 02:03 am Link

Model

StacyJack

that and she's rich and famous, never hurts....

Oct 16 05 10:08 am Link

Photographer

Peter Dattolo

Wolcott, Connecticut, US

This BiF is def not my type but if she does it for you then more power to you.

Oct 16 05 10:23 am Link

Photographer

John Lavery

Manchester, Connecticut, US

...Stacy wrote:
that and she's rich and famous, never hurts....

I've been in love with her since Demolition Man, back when she was neither rich nor famous. Give me Sandra Bullock with no money or fame, and I'd be perfectly happy as long as she has that great personality that comes through in every role she plays.

My other dream woman is Rachel Green. Not Jennifer Aniston...  Rachel Green.  big_smile

Oct 16 05 10:48 pm Link

Model

dustin or something

New York, New York, US

lll wrote:

Yeah, it started in the "who else ride" thread.  She wouldn't even let him ride a bike.  *ick*

Dawn, you are soooo much hotter.  smile  (Is that rule #4 or #5?)

lol.  i dont need to ride a bike to be happy.  a bike wouldnt do that for me.  and to be honest, he uncle died on a bike.  so she has a phobia of bikes and doesnt want to loose me the same way her unlce died.  she has never technically said that she wouldnt let me have a bike. but she doesnt like the idea. 

i dont think its worth it to give up someone for something.  someone has alot more value than a machine. 

just my thoughts on it. 

and btw..  dawn ... yeah i am a suck up...  wink

and btw.. lll ...you have some great work bro! keep it up!

Oct 17 05 11:24 am Link

Model

Tanya O

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Gwen Stefani.

Not really into butch women. XD

Oct 17 05 02:57 pm Link

Model

Earth Angel 555

Los Angeles, California, US

CHARLIZE THERON BY FAR THE HOTTEST!!! SHES STUNNING!

Oct 17 05 03:00 pm Link

Photographer

Ron Goldstein

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

"the hottest woman on the planet"

WHERE?????

Oct 17 05 03:00 pm Link

Photographer

Lo J

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Celebrities are only hot because of us photographers and MUA.  I find girl next door looks better in person.

Oct 17 05 10:39 pm Link

Photographer

Karl Blessing

Caledonia, Michigan, US

Joe Lo wrote:
Celebrities are only hot because of us photographers and MUA.  I find girl next door looks better in person.

You know how you turn a celeb from hot to not... pick up any tabloids with them in it.

Oct 18 05 12:04 am Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

Oh,  I need tissues.

Apr 18 06 05:17 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

who is Bif? what is Bif?  what does Bif do?
  cant she afford a whole name ?

Apr 18 06 06:20 pm Link