Tampa, Florida, US

nothing wrong with that, as long as your good at what you do

Oct 18 05 05:52 pm Link

Model

~*Isabel Aurora*~

Boca del Mar, Florida, US

Iona Lynn wrote:
well hrm it may be a clever idea, Thanks for the offer
But as my other job is creating and selling jewelry.

I would not work a trade of my items (even as a hobby)with a model who controled the shoot, hair and artistic design.

That is my job to make sure my company is represented correctly.

Hmmm....good point I missed that...

discuss amongst yourselves smile

Oct 18 05 05:55 pm Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

yes well my profile in the first paragraph is not about the products modeling its about the TFP/TFCD shoots,  because people kept harrassing me to do really untasteful stuff and wear crappy clothes etc.  and since im not being paid why do i want to have someone dictate what my hairstyle must be,   hell id let my best friend take pics of me then,  she is always trying to boss me around hehe:)

Oct 18 05 06:00 pm Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Orias Bastet wrote:
bastages

bastages?..we don't need no stinking bastages....

https://i.imgur.com/m8TQi.png

Oct 19 05 04:52 pm Link

Model

ModelPrincess

Linthicum, Maryland, US

If your goal is not to get paid as a model, and you aren't a model, then what's the real point of doing any of this? I'm not trying to be rude by asking, but if you've never been paid as a model, then you aren't one, I'm missing the whole point. Do you just really like people and want to help promote their products (if you want to?)? I think your marketing in the wrong place, I could be way off on this one, but isn't it model mayhem? Meaning models, photographers, and stylist meet here to promote their work. Please someone if I'm wrong I'm wrong, let's get organized!

Oct 21 05 07:41 pm Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

well i see your reasoning.  but model mayhem is explicitly that, models.  its says nothing about photographers or what you mention.  so theres no reason that product modeling shouldnt be endorsed here.  its just what the account holders here have made it out to be.  furthermore, yes i do like representing the little guys.  thats what im all about.  giving people a fair chance, and if  they think i may be able to help them, i'll be glad to.  modeling doesnt seem to mean expression of the body and soul to people on this site, as much as it does to me.  i understand people here want a career out of this, but thats not what its all about.  i have no problem with that, and i am constantly telling people on here that, and yet there seems to be some confusion.   im scared to think that models are so lost that they believe only big businesses, money, and fame is the reward for their modeling career.    I know most people on here meet for parties and know eachother and its this big social connection, but im not interested in that either.  i dont care, and i dont see why that bothers people so much.  Im just here for fun, and to represent!

Oct 25 05 03:46 pm Link