Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > stupid monikers

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

some times i look at the monikors that are used online and think..how does one expect to do business with a contact name "bootydancer"(from another web site).

you send them an email and at the top it says.
Hello Bootydancer...

why is it we cant use our real names here??? first name last initial why?

May 14 05 07:01 pm Link

Model

StaciF

New York, New York, US

Some of us do- I guess it is how professional you appear.

May 14 05 07:03 pm Link

Photographer

not here anymore.

San Diego, California, US

What's wrong with bootydancer?  ROFLMAO

May 14 05 07:51 pm Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

I agree. Not that I use my real name (too distinctive), but some of these names are just absurd. The goth-type models seem to be the worst offenders. This is not an AOL chatroom. Or is it?

May 14 05 08:07 pm Link

Photographer

- null -

I think Cindy Crawford's real name is Sugarlips343.

May 14 05 11:33 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Studio /Gary

It's history repeating itself as usual.

I've also noticed this and I gotta laugh everytime I see a "Bambi Bare Bottom", whatever, LOL! I'm impressed, how professional.

Strippers and dancers always do this but that actually goes with that kind of work. Before that it was Burlesque.

Some "models" I've known are now on those sex cam sites which are shooting up all over. Almost every girl uses the same type of names the models on the net are now starting to use. Attention models! This is not a good thing when you use the same kind of names as the cybersex girls. I wouldn't think of shooting a model with some ridiculous name. I'm not going to put "Titty Titty Bang Bang" on any of my images or anywhere's near it. Now if you were a world famous stripper, yeah, no problem.

Do you really think your impressing professionals with those names, no way! What are you girls thinking?? Are you that ashamed of your own name?

If you bothered to check you'd find that about a hundred other girls are using the same "Bam Bam" name you're using. That defeats the purpose of being unique, not to mention being harder to find and causing confusion. Not very smart.

May 14 05 11:59 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Kim

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

I used my own name just because I felt "Brian Kim author of Brianetics founder of the Church of Briantology fear me for I am an angry god" was too long, and by the way, is my name on Messenger - ID bkimhi.

May 15 05 05:52 am Link

Photographer

Steven Stone Photo

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

I use Blacklist Visual because that's the name of my website.  I only used that name for my website because anything close to my real name was taken.  I would have rather not used some stupid name, but I couldn't use my own.
So... I'm Blacklist Visual.

May 15 05 05:58 am Link

Photographer

Hoodlum

Sacramento, California, US

Posted by Doug Swinskey: 
some times i look at the monikors that are used online and think..how does one expect to do business with a contact name "bootydancer"(from another web site).

Hello Bootydancer...

You mean my moniker, slutylittlebitch469 might affect my chances at divinity school?

F**k now he tells me.

May 15 05 06:39 am Link

Model

Miss Conduct

Santa Cruz, California, US

A friend of mine gave me my name, but if I had any idea that I would actually wind up being known as that name I would have just used my real one. 

May 15 05 07:00 am Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

My boyfriend gave me my name, and it seemed to stick. also, I am a jewelry designer, and it is a beautiful semi-precious stone. I guess Lapis Lazuli is better than Wanda Fuq. So, if it is to be, it is to be. Everyone who knows me knows my real name anyway. (krista)

May 15 05 07:05 am Link

Model

Kavonna

Atlanta, Georgia, US

That is why I have two sepearate email accounts one for business that is professional and one for play.

May 15 05 07:10 am Link

Model

Monica Dahl

San Francisco, California, US

You mean my moniker, slutylittlebitch469 might affect my chances at divinity school?

F**k now he tells me.

Bwhahahaha!  I just spit orange soda all over my flat panel!!!!  That's hysterical!  For modeling I've always used my real name, perhaps for lack of a fake one besides my "internet" name, which is one of my email addys.  I've had that email addy since the dawn of time and who knows what stupid things I may have said to someone online when I was 16 and had no interest in being a model... or acting professionally for any reason for that matter!  So yeah... I agree with y'all.  Someone should start a 12-step program for 'net models with back nicks...

May 15 05 07:22 am Link

Photographer

Tito Trelles-MADE IN NY

Miami, Florida, US

My name is Forrest Gump....people call me Forrest Gump.

May 15 05 08:03 am Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Posted by Dan Hood: 

Posted by Doug Swinskey: 

Hello Bootydancer...

F**k now he tells me.

dan are you telling me your actually "slutylittlebitch469"???
ugh ugh  that was my kid sending those emails..yeah thats the ticket..it was my kid..
damn kids...

May 15 05 09:37 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

"NymphoBaby", 17 years. Cute face, but probably AOL handle.

May 15 05 10:03 am Link

Model

Aurora Bellare

Newport News, Virginia, US

Posted by theda: 
The goth-type models seem to be the worst offenders. 

Hey, I'm a goth-type model y'know smile.  It's just not all that I do, don't want to get stuck in a rut ;-)

May 15 05 11:58 am Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

My real name is DarqueRavynWyntyrNyghtAngyl666. See? Too distinctive. Iwouldn't want my older brother putting my names in google and coming up with my breasts.

May 15 05 12:17 pm Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Posted by theda: 
My real name is DarqueRavynWyntyrNyghtAngyl666. See? Too distinctive. Iwouldn't want my older brother putting my names in google and coming up with my breasts.

were you just randomly typing letters on the keyboard?

and wheres Hugh Jorgen? ..thats got to be a gag name

May 15 05 12:24 pm Link

Photographer

- null -

Posted by theda: 

Don't worry. I already sent him pictures of your breasts.

May 15 05 02:59 pm Link

Photographer

not here anymore.

San Diego, California, US

Posted by Udo R Photography: 
"NymphoBaby", 17 years. Cute face, but probably AOL handle.

When does she turn 18? 

May 15 05 07:11 pm Link