Forums > Model Colloquy > I guess I have saggy boobs then

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Daniel Riebe wrote:
Bad manners are bad manners.

Any decent person would apologize. period.

To the OP - Sorry, it seems you have met your first true, real-life, "Ugly American".  I would hope that you would not judge the rest of us by his actions, but by all the others who have posted here.

That is so nice of you to say. Thank goodness we are friends with France again. Remember all of that stupid talk about Freedom Fries and how we resented the French for not joining in with the fun in Iraq.

No, you may be to young to remember all of that. But it's great to be friends with the French again. ViVa Le France

Aug 31 07 10:41 pm Link

Model

Monika Halina

Chicago, Illinois, US

Cthulhu77

I agree.

Aug 31 07 10:42 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Cthulhu77 wrote:

Bush? China?  What did he say? 
   "Errr, Ummm, it seems, hehe, that we have a sort of a googliplex of a problemo with China, errr, ummm, and those little shorties really wanna sock it to us! Don't buy their toys, buy my oil, heehee..."

Man, trying to cover your sorry ass with using the lamest president since Nixon is ridiculous...just apologize, and stop trying to validate a stupid comment.

How can you call our Commander in Chief the lamest prisdient since President Nixon? You have a true Viet Nam hero down your way who is running for President.

President Nixon had some great plans to end the Viet Nam war. To bad he got caught lying. His staff should have burnt all of the tapes and records. At least our current leader knows better.

Aug 31 07 10:44 pm Link

Model

Candy Poses

Seattle, Washington, US

Candy Poses wrote:
Oh. My. Fucking. God.

yourphotographer, I hope you never experience another breast for as long as you live.

To the OP: you're 17, so you can't see my pictures, but recently someone, in a critique, told me that my "breasts were getting droopy."  I was hurt, and didn't say anything.  Not only are my breasts not droopy, and, even if they were, it's an ignorant comment to make: what do how my breasts sag have to do with my skill as an art model and the quality of work I produce?

Men(and women, too) who make comments like that- in any context- are one or more of the following:

1. Misogynists.
2. Utterly ignorant of female anatomy.
3. Mean.
4. Without any idea of where social boundaries lie.
5. Insensitive.

And you see it all the time: comments about saggy boobs and ugly twats; comments that make women feel like shit.  No one says that you can't prefer "perky" over other kinds of breasts, but negative comments about the other kinds are never called for.  Not ever.

yourphotographer wrote:
I agree that there are men who like to put women down. I also think that is why the craze of going out and getting breast enlargement surgery has been so popular.

To me, I don't care what a woman's breast size are. As for your choices of 5, put me down as number 2.

No, you're, at the very least, 2, 4, and 5.  If you were any kind of man at all you would FUCKING APOLOGIZE to the lady, and take a good long hard look in the mirror.

Aug 31 07 10:45 pm Link

Photographer

ChanStudio

Alpharetta, Georgia, US

I don't see any saggy boobs in this forum.

Aug 31 07 10:45 pm Link

Photographer

A Traveler

San Francisco, California, US

would an honest apology be so hard to give? wow.

Aug 31 07 10:46 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Candy Poses wrote:

Candy Poses wrote:
Oh. My. Fucking. God.

yourphotographer, I hope you never experience another breast for as long as you live.

To the OP: you're 17, so you can't see my pictures, but recently someone, in a critique, told me that my "breasts were getting droopy."  I was hurt, and didn't say anything.  Not only are my breasts not droopy, and, even if they were, it's an ignorant comment to make: what do how my breasts sag have to do with my skill as an art model and the quality of work I produce?

Men(and women, too) who make comments like that- in any context- are one or more of the following:

1. Misogynists.
3. Mean.
5. Insensitive.

And you see it all the time: comments about saggy boobs and ugly twats; comments that make women feel like shit.  No one says that you can't prefer "perky" over other kinds of breasts, but negative comments about the other kinds are never called for.  Not ever.

No, you're, at the very least, 2, 4, and 5.  If you were any kind of man at all you would FUCKING APOLOGIZE to the lady, and take a good long hard look in the mirror.

Well Candy, I certainly can tell from your foul mouth you are nothing but a woman of true class.

Model

_ALMUR_

ChanStudio wrote:
I don't see any saggy boobs in this forum.

you havent seen mine yet

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

yourphotographer wrote:
I did get a lot of free stuff when I returned back to the good old U.S. of A., but still not a pass to insult people, so that is why I did not at all insult this girl who is probably now asleep while this thread continues.

And you continue to believe that you did not insult her.  I find that impossible to understand.

For the record, I have as much right to talk in this thread as you do, and should get every bit as much of a free pass as you seem to want (despite the disclaimer above).  I have no idea why anyone's prior military service should be relevant to this thread, but since it seems to you to be, here's my resume:

https://www.txphotog.com/Posts/uniform.jpg

Aug 31 07 10:47 pm Link

Photographer

A Traveler

yourphotographer wrote:

Well Candy, I certainly can tell from your foul mouth you are nothing but a woman of true class.

likely she is a woman who does not enjoy seeing another woman insulted by an ignorant man, who after 8 pages still refuses to apologize.

Aug 31 07 10:47 pm Link

Photographer

ChanStudio

Alpharetta, Georgia, US

Alexandria M. wrote:
you havent seen mine yet

Show me and I will be the judge of it. smile

edit:

I took a look at your port again and I don't see any saggy boobs.  Yours look great.

Aug 31 07 10:49 pm Link

Photographer

Cthulhu77

Gilbert, Arizona, US

TXPhotog wrote:

And you continue to believe that you did not insult her.  I find that impossible to understand.

For the record, I have as much right to talk in this thread as you do, and should get every bit as much of a free pass as you seem to want (despite the disclaimer above).  I have no idea why anyone's prior military service should be relevant to this thread, but since it seems to you to be, here's my resume:

Nice salad bar TX...more than I have, for sure. 

To: Yourphotographer,
          Apologize and repent.

Model

Monika Halina

Chicago, Illinois, US

Candy Poses wrote:

Candy Poses wrote:
Oh. My. Fucking. God.

1. Misogynists.
3. Mean.
5. Insensitive.

YES! I don't understand why it is so difficult to apologize even if it supposedly was and "ignorant" comment.

Photographer

Cthulhu77

Gilbert, Arizona, US

Alexandria M. wrote:

you havent seen mine yet

How do you know ? I spend a lot of time in sunny CA ! smile

Aug 31 07 10:50 pm Link

Model

_ALMUR_

Cthulhu77 wrote:

How do you know ? I spend a lot of time in sunny CA ! smile

just moved here baby

Aug 31 07 10:51 pm Link

Model

LelaHazary

Los Angeles, California, US

Candy Poses wrote:

Candy Poses wrote:
Oh. My. Fucking. God.

1. Misogynists.
3. Mean.
5. Insensitive.

he is mean.  he told me to have lip surgery and get glasses to fix my crooked eyes in a forum yesterday.  i'll have to find the link...

Aug 31 07 10:52 pm Link

Photographer

Zebadiah _MI

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

Sientje wrote:
"In one of your photos, it shows part of your breast. My question is it shows your breasts are sagging, and you have your age as 17 years old. I don't know to much about these things, but if you are really 17 years old, aren't they suppose to still be firm until you get older."

I would say that this is probably a guy that has never actually handled breasts.

You're wonderful for your age.  You'll learn to ignore the stupid people.

Aug 31 07 10:53 pm Link

Model

D M M

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Nick Zantop wrote:
would an honest apology be so hard to give? wow.

Oh, but, it's so much easier to spill babble about politics and previous wars. Ridiculous. This has nothing to do with anything.

As TX said it, you're simply not a gentleman, is all. A gentleman would've apologized by now.

This thread is almost as bad as the thread about manually relieving oneself after shooting with a model. Geez.

Aug 31 07 10:54 pm Link

Model

D M M

lela hazary wrote:

he is mean.  he told me to have lip surgery and get glasses to fix my crooked eyes in a forum yesterday.  i'll have to find the link...

OH, YEAH! I remember that shit.

Aug 31 07 10:54 pm Link

Model

Monika Halina

Chicago, Illinois, US

Diana Miranda wrote:

Oh, but, it's so much easier to spill babble about politics and previous wars. Ridiculous. This has nothing to do with anything.

As TX said it, you're simply not a gentleman, is all. A gentleman would've apologized by now.

This thread is almost as bad as the thread about manually relieving oneself after shooting with a model. Geez.

omg, that's disturbing! That's the scary part, you never know what kind of pervs. are out there.

Aug 31 07 10:55 pm Link

Model

LelaHazary

Diana Miranda wrote:

OH, YEAH! I remember that shit.

good, because i cant remember the forum and i cant find it...

Aug 31 07 10:56 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Zebadiah in Michigan wrote:
You're wonderful for your age.

If I may slightly disagree:  she's wonderful regardless of her age - which our miscreant also manages to continue to call into question.

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

TXPhotog wrote:

You have as much right as the next person, and so do I. I am not getting any free pass, or expect a free pass.

How old are you? I don't doubt your Military career service, but I can't figure out how you spent so many years in the Military, and then took up a totally new career that you have indicated thay you have had many years in.

By the way, what year? 67'-68'. One or two tours? What area? What rank? Any many hash marks? I'm not questioning you expecting you to trip up.

Photographer

Frederick Selinsky

Sun City, Arizona, US

I do not normally make post or comments unless I can make a positive statement. But this just rattled my cage. It is uncalled for to make such a crass and juvenile statement especially to a young woman.. This person should be blacklisted from MM.

Aug 31 07 10:57 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

TXPhotog wrote:

If I may slightly disagree:  she's wonderful regardless of her age - which our miscreant also manages to continue to call into question.

She really is, isn't she!!

Aug 31 07 10:57 pm Link

Model

Monika Halina

Chicago, Illinois, US

Ok, the same question goes for you.  You were a veteran and why are you a "photographer" now?

Aug 31 07 10:58 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Frederick Selinsky wrote:
I do not normally make post or comments unless I can make a positive statement. But this just rattled my cage. It is uncalled for to make such a crass and juvenile statement especially to a young woman.. This person should be blacklisted from MM.

Are you the same person who always opens up with the same line about not normally making posts or comments?

Model

Monika Halina

Chicago, Illinois, US

Frederick Selinsky wrote:

Yes, yes, yes!

Photographer

Daniel Riebe

Belgrade, Montana, US

yourphotographer wrote:
That is so nice of you to say. Thank goodness we are friends with France again. Remember all of that stupid talk about Freedom Fries and how we resented the French for not joining in with the fun in Iraq.

No, you may be to young to remember all of that. But it's great to be friends with the French again. ViVa Le France

Oh, so it's OK to insult a 17 year old girl because she is French.  Boy, just adding to your resume tonight , aren't you.  She is a human being.  And you can pull excuses out of your butt all night long (she's French, she may not be 17, I'm a Vet, I donated my brain to science...), we will not buy it.  Apologize.

Photographer

A Traveler

yourphotographer wrote:

You have as much right as the next person, and so do I. I am not getting any free pass, or expect a free pass.

How old are you? I don't doubt your Military career service, but I can't figure out how you spent so many years in the Military, and then took up a totally new career that you have indicated thay you have had many years in.

By the way, what year? 67'-68'. One or two tours? What area? What rank? Any many hash marks? I'm not questioning you expecting you to trip up.

so you'd rather question someone's military service than say "I'm sorry" to a young model? Keep it up, you are making a great name for yourself.

Aug 31 07 10:59 pm Link

Model

D M M

lela hazary wrote:

Lela, agreed that your upper lip is not very full, and also your eye's turn in towards your nose, but you can always have your upper lip become more full with a little cosmetic surgery, and with your eye's turning in, that may be able to be corrected with glasses.

https://www.modelmayhem.com/p.php?threa … 745&page=8

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Monisia wrote:
Ok, the same question goes for you.  You were a veteran and why are you a "photographer" now?

You don't understand what Tex and I know, so it would not make sense to you.

Model

Christina Szabo

New York, New York, US

lela hazary wrote:

Diana I'm still waiting for the new OP of this thread to respond to you

Aug 31 07 11:00 pm Link

Model

Monika Halina

Chicago, Illinois, US

Ok, I'm done. Your blatant disrespect for women and ignorance is just annoying. I have better things to do.

Goodnight all, who actually have some common sense. :-)

Makeup Artist

T

Washington, District of Columbia, US

lela hazary wrote:

Oh I see it. Your eye is........................Just kidding, Just kidding.

I didn't know all of this MADNESS was going on! I missed the alarm sad

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

yourphotographer wrote:

I spent the middle of 1970 through the end of 1972 flying combat missions in Vietnam, which is why all the Air Medals.  And if you will notice the wings are officer crew member wings, you can infer something of rank.  Further, if you notice the uniform is blue, and the Air Force doesn't use hash marks.  Oh, that's a silver star on the Vietnam Service ribbon - figure out the number of campaigns.  And what the V stands for.

I don't think I need to take a back seat to whatever you are claiming for yourself about saving the world from Communism.

Model

LelaHazary

Diana Miranda wrote:

lela hazary wrote:

https://www.modelmayhem.com/p.php?threa … 745&page=8

GREAT.  serial "ignorance" of a woman's anatomy... lol

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Monisia wrote:

Yes, yes, yes!

Oh come on you guys, you really wouldn't want me out would you? You would all end up beating up on each other, and none of you could take it, except Tex.

Aug 31 07 11:01 pm Link

Photographer

Jeff Gendz

Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia

You should feel very proud of your portfolio and your body!!

The real truth unfortunately is that some males " never grow up" and remain in a fairly immature state for most of their existence. 99.5% of all prisoners are male ... funny that!

I like that concept that all bodies are quite individual .......

Cheers,
Jeff!

Model

D M M

ChristinaMarieS wrote:
Diana I'm still waiting for the new OP of this thread to respond to you

Oh, yes, me too.